• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Hit Kill and Invulnerability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can delete OHK and Smite just fine, yes.

I am pretty sure OHKO is more of a category for powers than a power itself. It could be via AP, or Death Manip, or most other kinds of durability bypassing hax. I always understood it as more a way to better understand the way a character fights or uses their powers than an ability in and of itself

@Promestein

Thank you very much for the help.

Some people do not have a defined durability level because of (nigh-)invulnerability shown to not be harmed by things several tiers above them. And they are not "resistance" feats.

In insight, it might have been better to substitute Durability Negation in the main pages rather than deleted OHK because some Profiles provides explanations. Well, what is done is done. I guess this CRT can be closed now.

For what it's worth, I'm opposed to removing Invulnerability. In some cases, there may be abilities where AP doesn't matter. You just simply don't take damage, even against fastly stronger forces. In such cases, Invulnerability is applicable.

Or in other words, Invulnerability isn't about how Durable; It's about the ABILITY in InvulnerABILITY.

It doesn't need to be a conventional super power to be nulled. There can be power nulls capable of disabling even normal functions of your body.

Yobo Blue said:
What would It null if invulnerability isn't a ability?
Invulnerability is the ability to be unharmed by anything, within reason because nlf.

Taking that away is power null.

I was leaving Smite for later. I'll get to it today.

@Promestein

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back