• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Once Upon a Time and Grimm

well, i follow this two american TV-shows since a long time and thought about creating profiles about their verses and chars,

while Grimm is rather easy with at max wall level AP and peak human durability together with low-level telekinesis, weak telepathy/illusion and some nteresting spells in which even a person canbe brought back from the dead,

Once Upon a Time is a bit more iffy,

they have the whole fairy tale worlds and also RL, does this mean it is a multiverse? as for chars, the "author" is multi-versal+ right? it basically rewrote the entire reality affecting all other worlds, rumpelstilzbla should have dimensional-jumping and other hax, recently they also introduced the underworld where dead souls go who have unfinished business, merlin was hyped but was a let-down, but it provided others with the ability to go into the real world which required regina to create a immensely powerful spell, so...multiverse-jumping? (rumpelbla couldnt do the same feat)

or is this all one big universe in which simply different layers exist? like bleach and "earth, soul society, hueco mundo"= one universe?

I have also watched Once Upon A Time, and although versatile in terms of magic, it is extremely weak in terms of power levels, with very few feats to scale from, and as such likely mostly not appropriate for this site.

Also, we have no indication whatsoever of the size of the story realms, or of the author possessing a universal scale of influence.

^isnt it basically the ability to control "the story"?

almost everything except for the real "real world" (our world) is in his hands, therefore he was able to warp anyone according to his story, this should be at least reality warping on universal scale right?

That is massive speculation. We only saw him perform minor reality-warping. We cannot reliably scale him based on that. I would prefer if you do not make any OUAT profiles.

^this is sad, from how his powers got described and the change in the story where storybrook was empthy and the author a famous man it seems believable that he can warp at universal scale, but if not than ok :)

btw, not even rumpelstilzbla profile? he is a rather useful character, immortality against anything except the dagger, immense magic abilitys that allow matter manipulation and dimension-jumping, clairvoyance, teleportation, mind-control, heart-out-of-body-ripping and all the other magic stuff someone can think of ^_^

@Basilisk

do you think grimm chars could be useful in this wiki? there is some interesting chars in their, and also a species which can only be killed by cutting their hairs, otherwise nothing ordinary can through their skin :)

No. We have not ever seen Rumpelstiltskin pushed to use the full extent of his abilities, so any profile featuring him would have unknown statistics.

^all chars who are in a story that isnt finished have still developing stats, we can add the ones we currently have and update them if new feats happen :)

It isn't a feats-oriented show. Magic is mostly used to do horrible things to other characters. Not to blow up mountains and the like.

^well, true, but rumpels shown feats can still be listed right? he may not have a awesome tier but still be pretty much invincible against anyone without mid-to-high-lvl reality warping :)

Well, we have to be able to determine his tier. Othervise it seems kind of pointless. And he does not have any feats that are possible to evaluate.

Well, regrettably the Superpower wiki does not rate characters by tier. It tends to lump all levels together based on type of ability, rather than its extent. But then again, it has over 3 times as many visitors as we do, so it is extremely hard for the staff to keep track of everything, and they do their best to do a good job overall.

Well, two children having a discussion does not seem reliable regarding the size of the story realms. But I assume that you are making a joke.

Not really. I personally quite skeptical about the "planet sized realms" if the context clearly implies parallel/alternate worlds similar to our world.

^^than what is with olympus and underworld? the newest episodes stated their existence alongside greek gods like hercules and hades :)

@DarkLK

but there are dimensions in which the rules of the supernatural dont really work like in snowwhites verse, for example, there was the world of Frankenstein, it had no color and also no magic, or the verse of cruella (no ida if this is how her name is written) both their own dimensions who didnt seem to know anything about magic... this would hint that thy are indeed their own worlds...

@basilisk

nick also has a zombie-mode and super-hearing, he also does not tire or sweat plus can hold his breath for a unnatural amount of time without any sign for the need of oxygen after coming out again :)

Well, in one of the episodes, the previous author visited Cruella De Ville in one of the realms, and he told her that it was just a story in the realms of imagination, that was locked in time and never changed.

My impression from that is that each of the realms, such as the Enchanted Forest or Wonderland, is only as large as the stories about its characters allows it to be. Where the story stops, the realm stops.

^yeah, that makes sense, but what happens if the "story" gets interrupted from outside characters?

story brook was also frozen in time before the hero showed up and allowed the chars to act different than "written", similar to all the other realms, as example peter pans realm was stated to be a single island with some water but that was it, and time was stopped at that place...

i think they can be seen as their own "realms" but not universes, Kekkaishi has something similar with the "gods" and the gods own land :)

Well, given the above, I think that the OUaT characters are too hard to quantify.

but for the author we can use universal-lvl reality warping right? even if we dont see the other realsm as unvierses he still manipulated RL :)

@GreatestSi Forgot about super hearing. But I didn't really feel like adding zombie-mode stats as it was more of a disease and he has been cured. It's not like he can enter that form again.

^but he did, dont you remember the few times he became really angry and turned into a zombie again? he always came back before doing something serious but he always nearly entered it, plus he has this passively super-lung power, he jogged without sweating and kept his air underwater for several minutes without any sign to breath again, even after coming out he breathed normally as if nothign happened (that was in the episode with the sea weasen girls who die if they dont get water on their skin in a span of 24 hours :) ) ^_^

@ Those were residual effects of the disease. He has been cured if the disease. It was not his power. He can never use it anymore. He never actually entered the state. So, no.

Basilisk1995 said:
@ Those were residual effects of the disease. He has been cured if the disease. It was not his power. He can never use it anymore. He never actually entered the state. So, no.
he showed signs of the zombie mode several times in the last season, it became much rarer for him to do it but we dont know if he is unable to do it,

remember the episode where nick jogged without sweating the smallest bit? that was the one where he also made a check up with a doctor who was suprised about his immense stamina, his heart never pumped faster than average desite him running for like 20 or so minutes :)

You can't proof he can enter that stage either. There is no proof he can do it again in fact all the proof there is suggests that it's a disease and there were some residual effects all of which has been cured. If he shows in the future that he can use it again on his own I will add this. Until then I would like you drop it permanently.

I added his high stamina and breathing.

^i dont mean the berserk zombie mode, but the show had his face change colors and his strength getting higher (or it is because he got adrenaline in his body), either way, i can live with that, if he shows to make it willingly we can than add it ^_^

Back