• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all know what could be really nice? If this could pass in time for the season finale tomorrow.

I appreciate it Light. We need another mod being okay with such a draatic change... Especially someone so knowledgeable about the verse as Darkanine is.

Ok first is about the staff isn't magical but it channel magic

Okay. Thought you'd say that.

Well, you can't run. ... It's not the order of things. But!

You can spint ... at least a bit.

Remember the stew?

Notice anything different?

There, below the surface of the stew, are what I call the chunks. Your wand can oly go so deep... but if you go inside yourself-- dip down-- you can get to those chunks. And you don't need your wand to do it; you can simply do it. The wand only channels the magic; it is not in itself the magic.

Dipping down may happen without trying but it;s also something you can attempt. And it's the foundation for going deviceless.

However, you can't learn without the proper tool, so for now, let's use this weird thing.

Now about glossaryc creating the omnitraxus and more.

I created the beings of the Magic High Commussion to provide Mewmans a means to understanding and interacting with magic.

Together we oversee all the magic activity in the universe. Each council member is a representative for a particular realm of magic.

They tend to despise me for every having created them. Kids, AMIRITE? To thank me for the gift of life, they make me attend stupid meetings I rarely have time for.

Anyway, If you ever need to reach any of them, touch your mirror's Luthite Stone, then Salt Stone, then dial their Mn number.

Keep This for reference n case of emergency.

I love you, weird

Glossaryck

For Heckapoo

At some point it was clear that Mewmans would need to traverse the different dimensions of the multiverse, so I created Hekapoo and gave her the unique ability to be able to forge shears that can cut a rift between dimensions.

Without Hekapoo's secret skill of forging dimensional scissors, all the dimensions would be infinitely seperated, infinitely unaware of one another, basically.

Except me, ya know I mean, I can Kinda go wherever.

for omnitraxus

Omnitraxis Prime has been around as long as anyone can remember; so long I almost don't remember making him.

I think my original idea was I needed someone to be able to maintain the multiverse for Mewmans, and explain to them the delicate strands of spacetime. Turns out he's not much of an explainer, but he does a good job keep the multiverse from eating itself, I guess

Glosarryc embodiment of Magic

'Ugh the princess hollered as she threw her wand down on the floor. why do i have to listen to this STUPID Glossaryck?!'

Sound familiar? well, you're gonna say it.

Not now, but in the future. I mean, it'd be a bit rude to say it now... we just met. but to answer your question
why me? meaning me, Sir Glossaryck of Terms, I have an answer for you: because you need me. I mean literally---this isn't an ego thing.

you see magic is not like anything else: It has no language. No color. No Shape. No smell. No feel. And for whatever reason, the universe has fabricated me, one Glossaryck, to take all the formless, odorless, colorless. flavourless abstraction of magic and present it to you like this.

It's easier to understand what magic is,even
where it is, if you imagine magic is the hobo stew that the universe swims in. Your wand lets you dip into that stew, but only just the surface.

I'm not terribly familiar with the verse. Everything I know comes from the YouTube clips that keep showing up in my feed.

I say no to Glossaryck being the abstract embodiment of magic. If he were the embodiment of magic it would have vanished along with him when the book was burned.

If I remember correctly, the whole multiverse shattering thing was because of a paradox created when Star couldn't solve a math problem. Unless he can simply restore the multiverse afterward (and I'm pretty sure he can't) he's not 2-A.

Also, Star wasn't channeling the knowledge of her alternate selves. She just said that if all of her alternate selves know it, then she must know it since she's the same as them.

Reppuzan said:
I'm not terribly familiar with the verse. Everything I know comes from the YouTube clips that keep showing up in my feed.

I say no to Glossaryck being the abstract embodiment of magic. If he were the embodiment of magic it would have vanished along with him when the book was burned.

If I remember correctly, the whole multiverse shattering thing was because of a paradox created when Star couldn't solve a math problem. Unless he can simply restore the multiverse afterward (and I'm pretty sure he can't) he's not 2-A.

Also, Star wasn't channeling the knowledge of her alternate selves. She just said that if all of her alternate selves know it, then she must know it since she's the same as them.
Technically Glossaryck was still alive. He was....well he was somewhere. Probably in the wand. That being said: Glossaryck was created by the realm of magic, not vice versa. I think he is more of a "represenative" of magic, if that makes any sense. He embodies it in the sense that he is an avatar, or something similar, but not the source. But that's my take on it.

@Reppuzan

1. The book wasn't completely burned as Star managed to saved a page out of the book which was the key to reviving Glossaryck.

2. Omni's sheer size is 2-A for containing those infinite universes though.

Also the final feet of essentially wiping out the entire Multiverse full of Magic and rewriiting it...Sure it took 4 members of the Star family but that would warrant an upgrade for them individually since they are all on the same comparative league of power when they performed the feat.

Overlord775 said:
the points are still valid, it just died for some reason
Its an interesting thought indeed I feel like more people should once again revise this and the fact Stars profile page needs to be fixed it's still stuck at season 3 as if she's going to get anymore spells since the show presumably already ended and there will be no continuation. (As far as I know.)

This is too old. You need to start a new thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back