• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I found something pretty interesting. Whether or not we use it to upgrade Prime or no.. It is up to you guys. Anyways... There was a problem with determinig his tier, but was left at Low 2-C due to lack of proof. Well... I found something that could change it. The "Multiverse would be destroyed without his existence" quote.

According to this , Omnitraxus Prime was made to make sure the entire Multiverse wasn't eaten. Meaning, he pretty much maintained the Infinite Multiverse by existing. This may lead to an upgrade to 2-A... Which would affect all the God-Tiers currently . Maybe not. I just wanted to post this to see what others thought about it .

I know someone is going to say " This is inconsistent due to episodes "Page Turner" and "Face the Music" . Believe me, i was one of those people. No other feats imply the Royal Wand is capable of 2-A Feats " . Uhmm... Here is proof of a certain incident. ... One of Star's spells caused this .All the parallel timelines [ infinite ] were going to collapse because of an "accident" from the Royal Wand being used, which was a time loop that was going to destroy all the Infinite "Hers", AKA destroying all the timelines she was located i . Now i see this is consistent enough to note.

Also... In the very video that introduces him, he explains that Infinite versions of Star Butterfly exists within him . He supports it by placing Star in his "gullet", in which the Infinite Number of Timelines are located. I'm wondering... How does one interpret this as anything other than that ? At this point... I am unsure if the episodes mentioned above were just PIS or not ?

Also... Well... She can apparently channel the knowledge/[power? of her other selves to do this math problem correctly] . Well... My question ... Is this only because of the situation at hand ? Or... Can she supposedly do this at any time, and if so, what power/ability would this be ?

I don't see a solid 2-A yet. But I'm all up for an at least 2-B Omnitraxus and other god tiers.

... What ? Can you explain further why this isn't 2-A ? I appreciate your comment and also appreciate you agreeing with above their current levels... But ... The Multiverse was described twice as Infinite. Star's magic almost destroyed the Infinite Multiverse by accident. . Omnitraxus explains that Infinite hers exists within her. - Omnitraxus keeps the Multiverse in tack by existing.

Makes sense to me.

If he embodies an infinite Multiverse, he embodies an infinite Multiverse.

I just needed to make sure. Yeah, watched the episode and I agree. He seems to embody infinite timelines. Tho the problem is getting the attention of other users. This seems to not attract people's attention

Glad you now agree, @Ovrhide . Attention grabbing is a problem. I would hope a mod will highlight this, as this would be a pretty important revision to Star V. Forces of Evil, but i wouldn't dare ask them. So.. I guess we wait until a mod shows up here.

Good to know. I'll probably inform one of them. I really don't care about bothering them with this ƒÿ¡

There is no are all these timelines within him, apparently given to his explanation, the Crystal Fields of Interwoven Continuum are completely oblivious to it somewhere. He can enter this place through this kind of "teleportation" or "creation of portals". Anyway he is defined as a representation of the space-time that is responsible for the problems that happen in the multiverse, for example: temporary loops. It is a political position. Apparently, his presence extends only the universe, where are the Plains of Time and Father Time, which was quite explicit that it was another universe or "another dimension". In this place, it is only regulated the time in the universe of Star.

PD: Sorry for my bad English.

@Steel You make sense somewhat. Albeit, when he says " get in that guse/stomach " , it implies the Infinite # of timelines actually are a part of him. The fact Star nearly destroyed all the timelines with a "accidental" spell... Yeah.

Why are all the good usernames taken? rs said:
It seems Omnitraxtus Prime can will himself there, he just doesn't choose to do so unless truly needed: https://youtu.be/bet9wMCkKXI?t=42"
This. The argument was that Omni needed a crystal ball, yet he is seen many times without it in the same locations. He obviously doesn't need it, and just prefers to stay in the time realm unless he actually needs to leave.

@Aeyu.... Is this important enough to highlight... As I don't see any other way to get others attention to this.

@Light. Pretty much any Low 2-C now would become 2-A... So yeah.

Lightbuster30 said:
Wouldn't this bump the top tiers to 2-A? Considering he was one-shot by Toffee?
Also considering that since Toffee destroyed an infinite-4D structure and according to this:

• High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0.

Toffee would have an "At least 2-A, potentially High 2-A" rating for one of his keys.

Also considering that since Toffee destroyed an infinite-4D structure and according to this:

• High Multiverse level+: Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. Characters who can destroy and/or create an uncountably infinite numbers of universes may potentially also be assigned this tier, as their geometrical 5-D size can be higher than 0.

Toffee would have an "At least 2-A, potentially High 2-A" rating for one of his keys.

Uh how? Omni has infinite possible timelines in him. Where does uncountably come in here?

Lightbuster30 said:

Uh how? Omni has infinite possible timelines in him. Where does uncountably come in here?
@Lightbuster What do you specifically mean by "infinite possible timelines" in this context?

@Lightbuster What do you specifically mean by "infinite possible timelines" in this context?

He has infinite alternate versions of Star in infinite alternate timelines in his "guts". Am I missing something?

@Lightbuster No and destroying an infinite-4D structure (which Omni embodies and is one) can also be considered as a potential 5D feat.

Magi Hussie said:
@Lightbuster No and destroying an uncountably infinite-4D structure (which Omni embodies and is one) can also be considered as a potential 5D feat.
Fixed.

An infinite 4D structure is baseline 2-A, as 2-A is infinitely above any of the 3 tiers beneath it. Uncountably infinite 4D can be 5D, but where is Omni implied to be uncoutably?

Let us remember that Omnitraxus keeps the Multiverse in balance with his presence/existence ... That is insanely casual. Also... Toffee should scale considering he killed the creator of Omnitraxus, which makes the others scale.

Lightbuster30 said:
Magi Hussie said:
@Lightbuster No and destroying an uncountably infinite-4D structure (which Omni embodies and is one) can also be considered as a potential 5D feat.
Fixed.
An infinite 4D structure is baseline 2-A, as 2-A is infinitely above any of the 3 tiers beneath it. Uncountably infinite 4D can be 5D, but where is Omni implied to be uncoutably?
Omni would still be baseline 2-A regardless though since he can't transcend the multiverse & it will require him to transcend himself which is logically impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back