• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omni-King Zeno Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, Beerus says that while Omni-King doesn't fight, he is indeed stronger than anyone…to an outrageous degree. Whis adds that Omni-King is capable of instantly wiping out "anything": evil-doers, planets, galaxies…even entire universes! In fact, there used to be 18 universes, but Omni-King destroyed six of them when slightly offended. That's why everyone was so nervous back at the tournament when Goku was chatting with Omni-King so casually. This information doesn't disturb Goku too much though; instead he's far too excited at the thought of the upcoming tournament between all the universes.

Straight from Kanzenshuu

We do not know whether or not he affects entire space-time continuums, or just destroys the physical matter of the universes.

Since Whis apparently stated that Zen'ō can completely erase all of existence at a whim, I adjusted him to Multi-Universe level.

Do you guys know what Whis meant when he said, "if Omni King felt like it he could erase the entire world" the last picture of that link. One picture earlier he already said he can destroy a universe. So why doubly.

The word for world in japanese is very ambigous and depends on context it could mean the world or universe or in this case meaning everything.

So in this context: world is everything so Omni king can erase not only one universe but all 12. Is that what Whis was trying to say by "world"?

Before we conclude this, I'm begging you all not to make Zeno vs threads. They will literally all be stomps for the time being.

The real cal howard said:
Before we conclude this, I'm begging you all not to make Zeno vs threads. They will literally all be stomps for the time being.
Agreed we still don't know much about his powers and while i am sure he might have some hax because whis kind of hints of it by saying he doesn't fight but is outrageusly strong, we still don't know what his abilities are. I propose we put a note on his page that says that while he is rated as 2-C his powers and abilities are unknown so he should not be used in verses matches until he reveals them, i can see a lot of stomp matches incoming if that note isn't there.

Heck, I'm surprised one isn't up already. You already know I'm expecting vs Arceus or Hades first.

Besides, he's been a tier 2 for a few hours and he's already the most clicked one. Surpassing PC Supes, Doraemon, Arceus, Flowey, etc. instantly.

I have inserted a footnote.

So, should we close this thread?

Can we add the mention of the current DBM consisting of 12 universes because of him? This lore feat needs to be on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back