• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Flowey vs. Beerus (Dragon Ball Genesis)

So is beerus bloodlusted or no...? Because bloodlusting one side over the other seems like an unfair advantage.

So Flowey's hardest hitting haxes, like Law n' fate n' crap are immediately resisted so there goes that can of worms. Any attack that Flowey attempts that is an immediate 1-hit-kill will allow Beerus to precog so simply overwhelming him is not an option either.

Now, I've went into further research about SAVE and LOAD and.... Unlike what many thinks, it CAN be bypassed. http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Inaccessible_Rooms is a notable example of LOADING not working.

Assuming Flowey's willpower defense is able to resist Hakai, how much exactly? Assuming Flowey has the max 99% Willpower Defense or some crap, So what... like 1% of Flowey's concepts and everything is erased? How would that work?

At the very worst, Beerus is capable of BFRing Omega to the Void. And to those who are familiar with the Void in my verse, Flowey is NOT going to come back from that. Due to the inaccessible rooms thing above, this leads me to believe SAVE and LOAD will NOT work in the Void (Ignoring the fact that the 1-As there won't let you leave anyways).

Willpower Defense doesn't use percentages anymore. Instead, it completely depends on how willed the user is. Ex: Low willed people would only resist things approximately on their tier, mid willed people would resist things on higher tiers by an unknown amount, and high willed people would resist things on their dimensional level.

Hakai ignores dimensional levels and ignores Concepts and just says "**** you"... so... yeah. The Old Willpower Defense would probably be able to fend off Hakai better

Edit: For Context, the Godly Powers such as Godly Ki and Hakai are granted to the users by Zen'Os hand, so it's more of a consequence of position rather than the user's individual powers. For this reason, a Hakai is basically a watered-down version of Zen'Os Erase!

Unless Hakai has said "**** you" to the Core itself, I'm not sure if he could bypass Willpower Defense.

Going by what Xmark said, it seems you don't have to overpower Core in order to overpower a user of Willpower Defense.

Well it blocks everything 4-D or lower

So either Beerus has a High 2-A attack.

Or he can't neg willpower defense.

Hakai says "**** you" to dimensions. As I explained above, it's based off of Zen'Os Erase which while not nearly as Potent enough as to 1-shot 1-As, is theoretically capable of erasing anything of a finite dimensional scale.

Also it isn't negating willpower defense; it's bypassing it. Potato tomato :L

Back