• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oliva Speed upgrade and Possible AP upgrade(perhaps)

Im pretty sure you cant just mess up satelites waves with moving 6 mph(with that normal moving car panel), im sure it must have to do with the accelerations or something. And it must have been a crazy high amount of acceleration which oliva has done. Maybe it has nothing to do with shaking the earth, but what if we calculated it using the kinetic energy, what if the velocity causes the interference across the globe?

Maybe you guys should reconsider this by calculating the kinetic energy which oliva has done.

I did some calculations however. If by doing 6mph = 9,65606 kmh at high accelerations made an interference on 70 meters = 0,07 km radius, which affects the satellites and the nav on cars only at that area.

And on that che guavara feat, he made an interference across the planet, which means he reached every radius on earth which is around 6371 km x 2= 12.742 km( He reached every/almost every gps on the world. 6371 km is the radius until the equator/half the earth, but since oliva did it entirely, that would mean twice the radius?).

Now if you do the equation formula

>9.65606 km/h = v __________ __ 0.07 km = 12742 km

> 9.65606 km/h x 12742 km = (v) x 0.07 km

> 123037.51652 km^2/h : 0.07 km = (v)

> v = 1757678.80743 km/h

AROUND FREAKING 1423.45266684 MACH SPEED

And then i put the speed on the kinetic energy formula which is
1/2 (mass) x (velocity)^2 = EK

Now, Oliva is stated to have around 330 lbs which is 150 kg.

1757678.80743 km/h to m/s(meter per second) is = 488244,1131750391 m/s

> 1/2 x (150 kg) x (488244,1131750391 m/s)^2

> 1/2 x (150 kg) x (238382332189)
> 1/2 x (3.575735e+13)

>1.7878675e+13

Well.. this is disappointing, no improvement at all in AP... its still low-7C :'(

But still, it will be much obliged if somehow you can correct this calculations i made or improve it, either way.

Oliva hitting Che Guevara https://s5.mkklcdnv5.com/************/h1/hanma_baki/vol7_chapter_49_iron/14.jpg

The effect of it https://s5.mkklcdnv5.com/************/h1/hanma_baki/vol7_chapter_49_iron/15.jpg

> Im pretty sure you cant just mess up satelites waves with moving 6 mph(with that normal moving car panel), im sure it must have to do with the accelerations or something.

Manga > you

No, this is pure wank.

With 6.01 mph this already happen.

I disagree with this simply becacuse your math is based on a flawed reasoning

I did some calculations however. If by doing 6mph = 9,65606 kmh at high accelerations made an interference on 70 meters = 0,07 km radius

Them moving 6 MPH doesn't only effect GPSs in 70 meters, they throw off every GPS connected to the system by 70 meters. So they don't effect more by moving faster, they effect them all by moving over 6 MPH.

I seriously dont get how by moving at least / more than 6 mph affects all the gps over the planet? how? Oliva made interference like everywhere. It had to do with something. Like just moving over 6 mph causes gps interference across the world? 70 m radius is fine but across the world? what??

The manga clearly said that "when they move faster than they walk, except being transported by a car which exceed the six miles per hour" That means the satellite really is made to detect the sudden change of the three peoples speed. when lower than 6 mph, the satellite didnt move at all, however when over than 6 mph, the satellite moves, effecting the car navs on 70 m radius. Now, When Oliva hit Che Guevara so hard it caused all the satellites to move, which direction i dont know, but all the satelites are affected by Olivas speed. To be able to cause every satellites to react, that would be a lot of speed caused by oliva. I seriously dont know any other explaining to this absurdity. Making a speed over than 6 mph caused interference everywhere? Theres a study of change for a reason, theres a term called dynamics for a reason.

There's a military satellite network that tracks all three. When one moves over 6 MPH the satellite network needs to adjust to keep up with their location. That adjustment effects every single GPS connected to the satellite network.

So by moving fast Olivia causes a military spy satellite to adjust it's position to track him -> This adjustment causes the other systems in the network to adjust -> these network adjustments throws off every GPS relying on the network by 70 meters.

So he doesn't need to move MHS+ to effect the planet, it's just a large chain reaction caused by him fighting.

He didn't shake the world. He just moved over 6 MPH which then threw off every GPS connected to a spy satellite system.

scan? also your really downplay their ap

Here are the scans . They were rated at island level until everyone concluded that it was based on an incorrect assumption. Oliva just needs to move fast in order to throw the GPS network out of wack.

No because your misinterpreting the feat if the narrator states that if affected the world then it did and also the Gps pannel was just using a example of one of the ways his power affecting something

That. Why would the author made a statement that it affected the whole world if the only thing oliva needs to do is to heighten his speed.

Because it was previously established that moving over 6 MPH was enough to mess up every GPS connected to the system. And what happens in the story? Olivia moves fast in a fight, it zooms out to the same satellite shown in the album I linked, and every GPS connected to that satellite got messed up.

It's just not a notable feat in any capacity.

Qawsedf234 seems to make sense. Should we close this thread?

Although it wasnt previously established that it would affect the whole world. The ambiguity around this is unnerving

It did effect the whole world, but it just has nothing to do with strength or speed.

Back