• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Olimar vs Trash Panda

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so this is gonna be good. Since we have an actual Below Average level+ in the real world, we'll go through with this. We have Olimar, who's tiny yet has taken on cat-sized creatures, against a raccoon, who, just like literally every single playable Pokemon trainer ever, loves digging through trash cans. Please note, this is Olimar himself vs the trash panda and speed is equalized. Without further ado, here are their profiles:

Olimar's Profile

Trash Panda's Profile

Who takes this?

Olimar Ultimate
Trash Panda
Olimar: 0
Trash Panda: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Dangeroustaco said:
Even without Pikmin he's gonna ultra bitter stomp.
Bruh, you can't claim a thing that only last nine seconds would equate to a stomp! Olimar's kinda crap without Pikmin on his side last time I checked.

Flashlight237 said:
Dangeroustaco said:
Even without Pikmin he's gonna ultra bitter stomp.
Bruh, you can't claim a thing that only last nine seconds would equate to a stomp! Olimar's kinda crap without Pikmin on his side last time I checked.
Then how many sprays does he have for this fight?

I would assume none. Nobody ever actually stated anything on optional equipment in SBA.

Well, with speed equal, he might be able to dodge the attacks of the raccoon while chipping away at its feet via melee, but if this thing is as powerful as any of the bosses in games, it's still unlikely Olimar could win without sprays. However it's shown in Pikmin 2 that you cannot harm a boss enemy with your melee, Pikmin are required to kill it, but it's likely just a gameplay mechanic given the rocket punch would allow Olimar to deal more damage than most types of individual Pikmin. I need to see a calc for Olimar's punches and have it compared to the real life durability of the average raccoon.

Back