• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a really close matchup. Both are stupid, but I'd give it to Kazuma in combat due to experience and character development.

Because of "high spiritual awareness" and "aura" I'm inclined to believe that Kazuma can see on the spiritual level, so he should be able to sense and fight The Hand as well. This makes this an even closer matchup.

This battle basically amounts to who strikes harder. Eventually Kazuma is going to come face to face with The Hand. Neither can really dodge each other at close range so they're going to both hit each other with their attacks.

Kazuma will slash downwards and cut into The Hand from the shoulder down, I think that's a standard fast attack that he would rush to get off. Okuyasu on the other hand is vaguely swiping away Kazuma's face. That's an instant-KO; he's missing half of his head and he instantly dies and collapses. Okuyasu on the other hand, whilst his torso is nearly cleaved in half, isn't dead immediately and would not be for quite some time. That would be a win for him I believe, the fight is over.

TL;DR - Swiping someone's head seems like a faster, better kill move than slicing into someone with your sword. I vote Okayasu 5.1/4.9.

It's got a lot of attack potency sure, but I don't see anything about destructive capacity. Instantly touching Okuyasu or even cutting his arm off with a 2-A sword isn't instant death.

Back