• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Okage: Shadow King Characters Upgrade

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Almost forgot to do this but it's pretty simple.

The full power of Beiloune's "Classification" is High 4-C since the world he created had a moon and a sun). During the end of the game, Beilone classifies Rosaly the ultimate Hero who is empowered by "Justice" and Stan as the ultimate Evil King and restores him to his full power.

Beiloune stated he put all the "power" of Classification into that and then proceeds to do the same to himself and then fights the main cast but gets defeated. Given the power of classification can create a world big enough to house a sun which is High 4-C and Beiloune boosted himself with said power and the main cast fought him I suggest giving the main cast two seperate key for early game and end game and give the High 4-C attack power and durability since they can trade blows with Beiloune when he's fully empowered by Classification.

Considering Beiloune is that strong with "Classification", I guess it does seem to make sense that when upgrading himself and the protagonists would potentially have that much power.

Waiting to see what others think, but agree nonetheless.

Works for me. 7-C (to be revised) Early Game, High 4-C end-game.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

Back