• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh. I can't say too much but it definitely seems more like H material (I mean look at the character design, they are desperate to make everything bang able.) I will check the MGQ wiki to be sure and come back to you on that.

Oh god this is terrifying. I made a mistake.

Welp, I can say without a doubt that MGQ should count as H. Most (almost all.) characters have naughty scenes and decent chunks of the lore and character designs (even eldritch horrors are kinda lewd.) are built to allow for more H. It at best is the closest to a 4 without being a 4. What separates Chiyo from a MGQ character?

Given MGQ has been discussed to be deleted by people who believe it is a 4 many times, and yet every time, even staffs members who have checked the series, think it doesn't fall as 4 but rather just extremely high on 3. I personally think it should count as 4, but staff has said otherwise, so meh.

I didn't say Chiyo felt as 4, given Ane Naru Mono has a non-hentai version, what I said is that we shouldn't use hentai on the wiki considering that's explicity banned.

Honestly I don't think any of these should be removed anyway but at we should at least have some consistency in the rules.

Did you even read the thread? He literally said he can't post the evidence of his argument because said evidence was on a hentai, which isn't allowed on the wiki.

Arekusuripa said:
I multiple times gave author's note here, but i can't post this here, because it from H-manga.

Ionliosite said:
That's not what I said. I asked why would we use something from an h-manga, which is literally the word for hentai used in Japan, when the rules literally say that's not allowed on the wiki.
Since that scan, on which Pochi says it, does contain this thing, but again, the forum's rules says: Level 4 content is strictly not allowed on our website regardless of omission of explicit imagery. So, as i said here previously, it's no count and whole connection from this moment doesn't matter. I made myself clear?

My point is, that Pochi directly connected the works, but i can't show this for obvious reason.

You can show it, put it here. If you have none then no changes can be made. If you do, show us, no excuse can be made for a lack of evidence.

00potato said:
My point is, that Pochi directly connected the works, but i can't show this for obvious reason.
You can show it, put it here. If you have none then no changes can be made. If you do, show us, no excuse can be made for a lack of evidence.
Are you kidding, right? I can't do this because: Level 4 content is strictly not allowed on our website regardless of omission of explicit imagery. So no. If there are no changes, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back