• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ok, Let's Talk Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Profiles

I did go through the majority of the game cutscenes, and there ain't that many differences in ability tbh since the cutscenes (the cutscenes also use scenes from the anime) tend to explain most of them. The only ability property that acted a bit differently was the TSB. Like how Edo Minato was able to regenerate his arms even after they were destroyed by Madara and Obito, so TSB don't nullify the Edo Tensei Ninjutsu. Or Kaguya's ETSB detonates like a bomb in her ultimate jutsu rather than expanding.
Yeah, things such as this that are clearly shown to function differently should definitely be scrutinized and rated on the profiles accordingly.

@Shadowbokunohero had a lot of examples of abilities that are different in the games, or additional abilities the characters had in general. But he's away atm, so we'll have to wait until he's back for those. I think he had examples of the characters having a form of Sealing Jutsu as a basic ability in one of the games, but I don't remember the specifics.

I suggest Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, and Momoshiki. These are the ones who have pretty unique game-exclusive techniques as far as I can remember. There's probably others as well, but I can't quite recall them atm.
Juubidara and his limbo clones could use the Perfect Susano’o, would he also qualify?

Juubidara and his limbo clones could use the Perfect Susano’o, would he also qualify?
Yeah, Madara's scaling in the game is pretty wild and very different lol. Such as physically breaking out of his Perfect Susano'o in order to clash with SM Hashirama lmao

I wish the DLC character Lars (Tekken) was in the actual story so he'd have a scaling chain to get a profile. Since he's only a playable character in UNS2 without in story battles we can't scale him to anything.

I wish the DLC character Lars (Tekken) was in the actual story so he'd have a scaling chain to get a profile. Since he's only a playable character in UNS2 without in story battles we can't scale him to anything.
The fact that you actually remember that. But yeah, I think Kishimoto made his design, but Lars played no part in the story.

The fact that you actually remember that.
I played the mess out of Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
If only Pain had such a cool Ultimate Jutsu as well....
I kinda get that they wanted to incorporate all the paths into the ultimate but it was... underwhelming especially since some ultimates are super flashy. Though many are just bad... like my boy Rock Lee (Shippuden), his ultimate is just a flaming kick... who is he, Sanji? They could have made some cool gates move similar to his kid ultimate.

I kinda get that they wanted to incorporate all the paths into the ultimate but it was... underwhelming especially since some ultimates are super flashy.
Yeah, I feel like they could've managed both. There's a lot of insanely cool Ultimates that incorporate multiple characters. Hell, that's the whole idea behind Team Ultimates now that I think about it lol, and many of them are just chef's kiss
Though many are just bad... like my boy Rock Lee (Shippuden), his ultimate is just a flaming kick... who is he, Sanji? They could have made some cool gates move similar to his kid ultimate.
Oh boy, if you think Lee is bad (he is), look at how they butchered Tsunade's ultimate.

I don't wanna sound overly negative because I love the hell out of the Storm series, and many of the ultimates are just works of art, but they really get lazy on certain characters for some reason lmao.

Oh boy, if you think Lee is bad (he is), look at how they butchered Tsunade's ultimate.

I don't wanna sound overly negative because I love the hell out of the Storm series, and many of the ultimates are just works of art, but they really get lazy on certain characters for some reason lmao.
The fact that she doesn't use the Byakugo in either her ultimate or her awakening is a god damn crime.

Creation Of The Akatsuki as it contradicts the anime and manga. This includes Orochimaru and Kakuzu recruiting Hidan rather than Itachi, Konan and Kakuzu, indicating that Orochimaru had not yet betrayed the Akatsuki in the game at this point. The whole point of recruiting Hidan in the anime/manga was because Orochimaru betrayed the Akatsuki and Kakuzu needed a new partner.
I believe you're thinking of the anime here, because I'm pretty sure none of these details were mentioned or shown in the manga as far as I remember.

Is it? I only watched the anime so I assumed it was adapted from the manga.
It does adapt the manga, but it also adds a lot of anime original content, such as fillers and the like. This is why the anime is not considered canon on the wiki.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I updated Naruto's Storm blog. Used the suggested renders and removed repeating abilities. I'll work on the Notable Attacks/Techniques (I'll be adding the Storm ultimates). Any suggestions for improvements?

Yeah theres a ton of stuff that are different, most notably TSB's
TSB's dont erase on contact as people like Might Guy and Sakura can easily touch them, this only stands out because of how important TSB, this is equally true for all the dozens of smaller things like

It's best to assume characters don't have any of the powers until you can prove they have them in the game and function the same. (like I'm not even sure if TSB are compared to Jinton even)

TSB's dont erase on contact as people like Might Guy and Sakura can easily touch them, this only stands out because of how important TSB, this is equally true for all the dozens of smaller things like

It's best to assume characters don't have any of the powers until you can prove they have them in the game and function the same. (like I'm not even sure if TSB are compared to Jinton even)
Welcome back, how you been?

Wait, when did Sakura or Guy make contact with the orbs? Also, wasn't there a scene where after just one TSB detonated and destroyed the Hokage clones, Tobirama states that their Edo Tensei bodies wouldn't have survived it?

Last edited:
Back