• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK fights need proper reviews by admin before alowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of these fights are just wow. saitama the guy who kills all defeated by finn a 14 year old normal kid with a sword goku a god transforming powerhouse defeated by another kid with a swod i mean really?! also speed equalization needs to be banned any kind of nerf or equalization BAN IT we need good honest fair fights! not fanboy ruled piles of junk

You're only using argument from incredulity and not providing any sort of evidence to back up your claim. Don't call other people fanboys if you have nothing to actually bring but your own bias and lack of belief in something.

"It sounds silly that a kid can beat these really strong characters." Have you actually looked into the feats, powers and abilities of these kids against these characters you don't like losing them to them?

You can use this same logic to downplay many characters. "Oh Cell can't possibly be strong. He got defeated by an 11 year old kid!"

Also Speed Equalization exists in order to bring fair fights. Cause without doing so most fights would immedaitely be mismatches due to one character being faster.

Well that was sayain saga goku no current goku and I don't know about that saitama fight anyways I see some matches that take away a characters speed when its the only thing saving them since their being put up against a character with superior hax and it counts as a win even though its unfair. If speed is equalized then A wins because of hax abilities and weapons but if speed is unequalized then B wins via Blitz or it becomes inconclusive since A cannot touch B and B cannot kill a because of some ability. Why even do the fight if everyone says he wins because of some ability but loses if the other keep his speed then what's the point of the fight?

"This character looks like a little wimp, so he must be super weak and would never defeat Goku or Saitama who are super badasses".

So, I suppose in your eyes all of the following characters would be stomped by Guku:

MadoHom
MarieGirl
WashuChan
GrimoireGirls
EndlessSisters
BernLambda
Since they are all nothing but little girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back