• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OHK vs Hax--Frieza vs Mewtwo

Are people forgetting Freeza also has Telekinetic abilities as well, so he has some form of Defence from such attacks, so all he needs is one second of defences and Mewtwo is already dead.

i don't think frieza would start the fight by planet busting, he's too cocky, even with information about the other character. also this is what would happen:

Frieza looks at Mewtwo's profile

he sees the mewtwo is way weaker than him

he passes the next 20 seconds lauthing and monologing

And im pretty sure Friezas telekinetic abilities are a joke compared to psychic pokemon who can do the same thing and more through natural birth right.

Duh. (But only if prep is allowed. Otherwise I'm claiming stomp. Unless I can figure out another way around it. But if you debunk me, I'm claiming stomp. Either way it's not a lose situation for me. OvO)

What, I don't get this thread. When has Mewtwo ever just 1-second "OH CRAP I MUST MIND HAX IMMEDIATELY WITH A THOUGHT!".

Akreious said:
What, I don't get this thread. When has Mewtwo ever just 1-second "OH CRAP I MUST MIND HAX IMMEDIATELY WITH A THOUGHT!".
"Both have 30 seconds to read each other's profiles here"

So we're gonna ignore the fact that Freeza is capable of reading and say "Hmmmm this guy has all these abilities that are pretty unique"

Akreious said:
That's already been brought up to me >_> It's like people are acting as if Freeza can't read
no, you are wrong, that's why everybody is saying that Frieza would istantly planet burst

Are we forgetting that Freeza has higher AP? I know speed is equalized, but Freeza's Death Beam at 1% of his final form on Namek has been previously calc'd at being light speed, right? So Freeza's attack should still be faster, even if he can't move as fast, right?

Or does "speed equalized" also cover how quickly their attacks move? Because light travels 1 km in 3 microseconds, and I'd consider it a win for Freeza, otherwise.

Oh. Well...yeah, idk, seems more like a draw to me. The moment they enter the field, Mewtwo would try to hax, and Freeza would try to snipe, and they'd probably kill each other. I vote draw.

Back