• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Oh, this is gonna be gooooood!"

Two kids with similar personalities duke it out in a battle to the death!

Johnny Test vs Timmy Turner

Both are in their 8-B keys (So no Johnny X and Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder will be used)

Both are in character

Speed is equalized

Johnny will have all of his equipment

Fight takes place in Dimmsdale

Stock Image of Timmy Turner
JohnnyTest

That works, what would he do after that? Assuming he does that one thing.

I mean, he can rewind or pause Timmy for up to 5 minutes, so maybe he can do something with Timmy while he's in pause?

NormalPerson87 said:
I mean, he can rewind or pause Timmy for up to 5 minutes, so maybe he can do something with Timmy while he's in pause?
Idk what can he do that would make him win. Also Timmy & co. would be aware of the rewind as you can see on Timmy's Extrasensory Perception.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The only thing I can see here if Timmy gets paused which would help is just hitting him until he dies.
Also, I need to remove those "pressure points"
Maybe Johnny can beat Timmy like that. But Johnny holds a 1.38x AP advantage, so it's questionable if Johnny can defeat Timmy in 5 minutes. And we also have to add in the fact that Timmy has Extrasensory Perception.

And why would you remove Pressure Points?

NormalPerson87 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The only thing I can see here if Timmy gets paused which would help is just hitting him until he dies.
Also, I need to remove those "pressure points"
Maybe Johnny can beat Timmy like that. But Johnny holds a 1.38x AP advantage, so it's questionable if Johnny can defeat Timmy in 5 minutes. And we also have to add in the fact that Timmy has Extrasensory Perception.
And why would you remove Pressure Points?
Because karate chopping someone isn't a feat of pressure points, that's simply knocking someone out

With Timmy's regen and Fairies healing him, with them having their own OP regen, beating him to win is not enough. This is all just assuming they all do nothing meanwhile, btw.

Eficiente said:
With Timmy's regen and Fairies healing him, with them having their own OP regen, beating him to win is not enough. This is all just assuming they all do nothing meanwhile, btw.
Well, that's taken out.

He would have but I think NormalPerson took out his fairies without adding that restriction in the OP.

Yes, but I structured his profile in a way that they could be restricted. He's like Light Yagami or Ash Ketchum in the sense that he has been without his special gimmick for notable amounts of time.

Oh ok then. If they're restricted, then can Johnny take Timmy down? Johnny definitely won't be able to win with AP with Timmy's mid-high regen, but maybe he has other means to take him down

Back