• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh no...

-->Someone decided to make a Dora live action movie.
Wow... it's like someone had a list of franchises to make live action adaptations, and chosed outside that list.
-->Description has an emoji.
Ehhh...
-->Dora is a teenager.
Neutral about this. I'm already familiar with the concept
-->Boots is a CGI monkey that looks fake as shit and doesn't talk.
Pfff...
-->Dora goes to highschool.
Pffffff...
-->Has a lot of potential weapons in her bag.
Heh...
-->Dora has a ******* KNIFE!
Okay, this movie is OBVIOSLY being made bad on propouse. I actually want to go to the cinema, pay for it, and then laugh at how bad it is.

But let's keep watching.
--->Terminator reference.
HEY LOOK: IT'S A TEMINATOR REFERENCE.
-->Catchy Pop songs.
The ironic vaule in this movie keeps raising. Does it have a limit?
-->Dora didn't say a single word in spanish during the whole trailer.
**** it, this is the biggest ironic masterpiece ever.

Call me crazy all you want, B u T i W a N t T o W a T c H i T .

I thought this thread had died...

It's like that one scene from Man of Steel where the girl says "You saved us" with the whole city destroyed behind her.

Rodri "Dante" said:
It's like that one scene from Man of Steel where the girl says "You saved us" with the whole city destroyed behind her.
I also agree with this wholeheartedly.

Darn it Rodri, you're making me want to see it!

I think she means the new Joker movie (the one that was teased recently).

I understand, I like manipulating people too.

I mean what?

In the original trailer Dora didn't speak spanish, this version fixes that.

Dora y la Ciudad Perdida - Tráiler Oficial (Español Latino)
Dora y la Ciudad Perdida - Tráiler Oficial (Español Latino)

> Implying you can fix the Dora trailer.... Silly Rodri.

Popular opinion: Disney is a currently a bad company from milking past successions and childhoods' for sweet cash money.

They ruined Aladdin... Dora the deported (edgy joke, sorry); Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book, Dumbo and Lion King.

Oh right, this thing.

The movie ended up being pretty boring, it was played too safe.

It's moreover what they did all together. The CGI like Minions was lazy; the plot was nonexistent although being pre-estabilished before and like Illumination Entertainment if it wasn't an obvious enough it was a money grab.

Back