• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually, thinking about it, considering that The Emperor's psychic power is High 1-B, Galactus would be greatly outmatched in a mental battle.

I think I'll switch to the Emperor, considering he just needs one thought to completely screw Galactus over.

Does Galactus have any feats of phychic battle with Abstracts?

Oh wait. Yeah, Emperor can only erase beings on a level not even High 1-Bs can bring back. That's it.

Yes, and he does that by erasing you on every sphere of existence, including the Immaterium. But here's a secret = Not everything is High 1-B in the Warp, most thing aren't.

Emps obviously has the ability to one shot Galactus via his existence erasure but can Galactus actually do the same to Big E?

I know someone mentioned matter manipulation earlier but The Emperor has an "extreme resistance" to matter manipulation. So would this even work on him?

If it would work on The Emperor then Inconclusive since they can both just obliterate each other at a moments notice, if not then I would give it to Emps.

I'll cautiously side with E-Money.

While both of of them have many of the same abilities, E-Money has more resistances to said abilities while Galactus does not. EX: Galactus does not have resistance to Existence Erasure while E-Money does.

It'll be hard but I think the Emperor could take this.

Webcamparrot said:
Emps obviously has the ability to one shot Galactus via his existence erasure but can Galactus actually do the same to Big E?
I know someone mentioned matter manipulation earlier but The Emperor has an "extreme resistance" to matter manipulation. So would this even work on him?

If it would work on The Emperor then Inconclusive since they can both just obliterate each other at a moments notice, if not then I would give it to Emps.
Well, earlier in the thread, or maybe it was some other GEOM thread, that stated he has an extreme resistance to matter manipulation do to controlling his very being on a molecular/atomic/sub-atomic level, So no, I don't think that'll work on him.

But I could have misread the quote.

Back