• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oh boy, another Wiki's Strongest Thread

I don't know but it kind of looks to me like this may not be fair.

While he would normally blitz unequalized N. A. O. M. I., I don't see resistance to Biological Manip on his profile so the passive emmission of pheromones from billions of NAOMI's combined kind of affect him with your everyday list of diseases and gene/DNA/chemical induced behavior. Or like how a Queen Bee makes the whole hive follow her blindly without doing anything.

Speed Equalized she would go usual strategy of abusing numbers.

He would also need to kill (actual reality-based research number in her trivia incoming): "5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (This is five million trillion trillion or 5 x 10 to the 30th power)" bacteria that can serve as potential hosts to the 10┬│┬╣ viruses around the planet to get rid of her, without prior knowledge of it.

He needs to kill her this many times (or at least kill her before she goes around making more vessels as needed mid-battle) all while avoiding a massive concentration of combined Pheromones from all her numbers.

Also, each vessel can also duplicate.

So the equation goes to (5 x 10 to the 30th power) x n (n being the ammount of times each vessel can duplicate).

Taking into account that his weakness also lists that he may run out of energy, I don't see him positively having a means to put her down.

That being said, though, I kind of had said my characters could be taken out of the strongest position without a thread if a proper substitute was found.

Depends. In her verse of origin, Kishin stated her touch based stuff can "infect through futuristic Macrogear-Class (read as heavy armor) of immuno angenes, provided a microscopic pore exists.".

Otherwise they developed this kind of futuristic stuff to bypass that. \/

So everyday armor, yes. Samus-type cyber armor, not really.

9f975f5b72605df5ae09a56bc2c6d922
TRY AND GET THROUGH THIS YOU MOTHER

In her lower keys NAOMI is the kind of character with great compatibility with anything that has relation to biological/sci-fi stuff, while having horrible compatibility with anything not physical related.

If you have someone with passive Non-Corporeality (which is usually passive in most cases) and who doesn't need to breathe or anything, they stalemate her forms below Low 2-C... By literally sitting and doing nothing. (She may outlive if they don't have Immo type 1, tho.)

FateAlbane said:
In her lower keys NAOMI is the kind of character with great compatibility with anything that has relation to biological/sci-fi stuff, while having horrible compatibility with anything not physical related.

If you have someone with passive Non-Corporeality (which is usually passive in most cases) and who doesn't need to breathe or anything, they stalemate her forms below Low 2-C... By literally sitting and doing nothing. (She may outlive if they don't have Immo type 1, tho.)
No I don't have a - wait. Anarchy. He technically isn't non corporeal, but he regenerates from a concept. (he's a little weird when it comes to it). Wait a minute, could he stand a chance against a Low 2-C form???

But, I think NAOMI beats Nomber (at least on speed equal, I'll go over unequal real quick) by doing absolutely nothing (not really, but I had to make that meme).

But on unequal, it's really a matter of when Nomber realizes what's happening and goes for Princess Charm spam + Speed of the Protector to try to wipe everything. (With MFTL+ speed, I don't think it's far out of question)

Low 2-C NAOMI can't kill Conceptuals, but her Time Stopping is infinite and, from the profile: "also able to freeze Non-Corporeals, Erased Beings, others such as her that defy Time; as well as space up to the 5th dimension", so I assume she would pull that for sealing. If Anarchy can nope this kind of time-stop, then he most-likely stalemates.

On Unequal here I do agree that Nomber could realize and go for that spam, but as I said, there's the passive Pheromone Liberation from all the vessels so I'd personally say that this stuff would affect him before he actually realizes there are a bajillion NAOMIs out there and even more so, realizes that he also has to nuke the planet non-stop until he has every microscopic thing wiped out as well.

Meaning: With speed unequal, *if* Nomber having prior knowledge of her, he would know what to do and nothing she can do to stop him going at MFTL+ life wiping across the planet until she's truly gone.

Otherwise, he gets affected by her stuff in the meantime he has to go for his best bets and also realize what he actually has to do for her to be perma-ded.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
And, is there anyone for Prince Nomber to fight with 6-B key?
Not really for me. : ( The majority of my characters are somewhere around the Town (or lower) threshold, while the ones left are usually 4-B to Low 2-C and then some. I outright banned some of my own Low 2-Cs from matches, tho.

LOL Not at all. Taiyomu would murderstomp one of them, as haxxed as he is (in fact, she murderstomps about 97% of my characters. Only ones stopping me from saying that she singlehandedly solos my every verse combined are Eri, Atlach and the OR). Though I shall ban Atlach too, for that matter.

There are several reasons. In a sense it was more trouble than it was worth to be debating them, but it's mostly because their profiles were somewhat outdated - and updating them would equal giving spoilers for the plot/climax of their verse that I don't want to give.

Since I won't be updating them, matches with their profiles around here would end up being innacurate/there would be arguments I couldn't use.

So I thought it was for the best.

@Fate

Alright, so to get this clear,

Speed equal: Stomp in NAOMI's favor

Speed unequal: NAOMI wins, but does not stomp

Is this correct?

I, a homosapIan who was born upon the planet earth - also known as Terra, the third planet away from the sun, a celestial object which can cause a SOLSTICE - in a desert region shall state my opinion as it is not objective fact, though there is plenty of reasoning as to why it's my opinion in the first place, that the fictional, meaning not real, character known as N. A. O. M. I., basically a virus that takes the form of a homosapien of the female gender, triumphs in a one on one battle against the other fictional, meaning not real, character known as Prince Nomber, due to his royal status, because of the reasons listed by fellow homosapians above me.

Er this is a necro but

Why is this on Nomber but not on NAOMI?

ah

right

whatever that means

Back