• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Yujiro Hanma vs Douren from part 1, both 7-C.

Yujiro scales to being vastly above 45-60 kilotons.Douren is comparable to someone who is 44.4 kilotons.

Speed is equalized.

They start 10 meters away from each other and both are bloodlusted.

Yujiro: 3

Douren:

Okay. Douren holds AP advantage and he can extend the distance using his spiritual energy to strengthen his attacks. On the other hand, Yujiro seems to be much more versatile in close combat but I believe that things like Benda would not be so helpful since Douren has shown a high pain tolerance in all his battles. The stamina of both is also very high, surely would not be a quick battle.

For now I go with Douren here, he could follow Yujiro's movements and adapt to them over time, and when he had the best chance use his Endless Fists to end the battle.

Hmm. Yujiro's AP advantage is considerable, but Douren can amp himself. Endless fists must still be something that can seriously damage Yujiro (because it is the energy of hundreds of punches concentrated in a single attack).

Yujiro would not one-shots Douren but could cause him serious problems with few attacks. Douren doesn't spam his Endless Fists but he uses it when he feels threatened.

I haven't read much about Baki, is Yujiro an opponent who starts using his most deadly techniques and fights with full intent to kill? If yes, he take this. If not Douren should takes.

Imo, Yujiro should take this mid diff. He knows every single martial art there is, and they're pretty crazy in the Bakiverse. Xiao Lee provides damage reduction and Aikido provides attack reflection. Then there's his extremely precise information analysis, pseudo precognition, 0.5s unconscious, etc... on top of his AP advantage.

Without bloodlust Yujiro typically uses info analysis to understand his opponents movesets and techniques, so even without bloodlust I see him taking this with DB.

Yujiro FRA

Back