• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

So, these were translated into English, but due to how high it would make the character, just making sure the translations are correct.

The Raw:

ソレの情報は全知と呼ばれる力をもつ神により、数多の世界の創造主たちへと伝わっていったが……その時点では、ソレはそこまで脅威とは認識されていなかった。

なぜなら世界の創造主たちの多くにとって世界をひとつ消すぐらい、やってできないことではない。全知全能の存在、全能すら超えた存在、無限という言葉ですら表現できぬ存在、高位次元を自在に作り出せる存在……理の範疇外に存在する者たちにとって、ソレは特筆すべき点などなかった。

対処など容易だと……その時はまだ……そう思われていた。

全知全能の存在が、全能を超えた存在が、無限という言葉でも表現できない存在が、高位次元を自在に作り出せる存在が……世界ごと終わりを迎え、消え去った。

What it was translated as in English:

"A certain being appeared out of nowhere in one of the many worlds. At first, it did not take any action, continuously staring at the world… before without rhyme nor reason, it brought the world to its end.

The information about this being was passed on to the creators of many worlds by a god with the power called omniscient… but at that time, it was not perceived as a threat.

Because for most of the creators of worlds, erasing a single world is not an impossible task. For those who exist outside the scope of logic… there is nothing noteworthy about omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, being that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and beings that can freely create higher dimensions.

They could easily deal with her… at that time… that was what they thought.

Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can create higher dimensions at will… Their worlds were brought to an end and they disappeared."

And then finally there is also this:

The raw:

そう言うとエデンは、手元に一冊の本を出現させ、無造作に開いてアリスに見せた。そのページには宇宙のようなものが描かれている。

「例えば、このページに描かれた存在を……無限の多次元宇宙に無限の同一存在を持ち、全知全能のさらに上位の能力を有する存在と仮定します。一息で複数の銀河を消し、無造作に手を振るだけで世界を消し去る。そんな存在を……貴女なら、どう倒しますか?」

「……無限の全能存在ですか……正直、ちょっと思いつかないですね。一体ぐらいなら権能を引っぺがして倒せるかもしれませんが、すぐに補填されるだけ……無限である以上、同時に倒すのも不可能ですね。というか、そもそも倒せる存在なんすか?」

「少なくとも、私では勝てませんね。では、シャローヴァナルならどうするか……とても単純ですよ。こうするのです」

そう告げるとエデンは、開いていた本のページを『閉じた』。

「……それが、シャローヴァナルの力です。『物語を終わらせる』……全知全能の存在を、全知全能の存在のまま終わらせる。無限の多次元宇宙に存在する全知全能を超えた存在を、無限の多次元宇宙に存在する全知全能を超えた存在として終わらせる」

「……」

「ひとつの世界を、一冊の本だと表現するのなら、シャローヴァナルはそれを閉じることのできる存在……いえ、そういう現象です。終わらない物語はない。それが悲劇であれ、喜劇であれ、あるいは停滞であれ……どんな物語にも終わりは存在する。故に、誰も、何者も……シャローヴァナルには敵わない。どれだけ引き延ばしても、いずれは終わる」

And the translation:

"As she said this, Eden-san made a book appear in her hand, casually opened it and showed it to Alice. On its page, there is a drawing of what seems to be a universe.

[For example, let's assume that the beings depicted on this page…… are infinite identical beings in an infinite multidimensional universe, with even higher capabilities of omniscience and omnipotence. One of them can erase multiple galaxies with a single breath, and obliterate worlds with a casual wave of their hand. How would you…… defeat such a being?]

[……An infinitely omnipotent being huh…… I honestly couldn't think of any. I might be able to pull off their authority and take them down one of them, but they'll just make up for it soon enough…… With its infinite numbers, it's impossible for me to defeat all of her bodies at the same time. I mean, in the first place, is it even possible to defeat such a being?]

[I, at least, wouldn't be able to beat such a being. Well then, as to what Shallow Vernal would do against such a being…… it's very simple. All she will do is this.]

Saying that, Eden "closed" the book.

[……That is Shallow Vernal's power. "End a story"…… Faced against an omniscient and omnipotent being, even with all the omniscience and omnipotence this being had, she would end their story. Faced with a being that exists in an infinite multidimensional universe which is more omniscient and omnipotent than other Gods, she would end the story of this being that exists in an infinite multidimensional universe which is more omniscient and omnipotent than other Gods.]

[……………….]

[If a world is described as a book, then Shallow Vernal is a being…… no, the phenomenon that can close it. There is no story that never ends. Whether it is tragedy, comedy, or stagnation…… There is an end to every story. Therefore, no matter who it is, no matter what kind of being it is…… They're no match for Shallow Vernal. No matter how long you try to delay it, everything will eventually end.]"
The information about this was passed on to the creators of many worlds by God, whose power was called omniscience...at that time, it wasn't seen as a threat.

This was because, for many of the creators of the many worlds, the erasure of one world was not an impossible task. A being of omnipotence and omniscience (全知全能), that which was beyond omnipotence, an existence that cannot even be described by the word infinite (無限), they who could bring about higher dimensions (高位次元) at will...for those that exist beyond the bounds of logic, it wasn't anything special of note.

It was something thought to be easy in taking out...and at that time...it seemed that way.

A being of omnipotence and omniscience, that which was beyond omnipotence, an existence that cannot even be described by the word infinite, they who could bring about higher dimensions at will...it welcomed the world to its end, to vanish away.

As they said that, Eden had a book appear in their hand, opening it casually and showing it to Alice. There, on its page, was a drawing of what appeared to be a universe (宇宙).

"Let's say, for example, that the being drawn on this page...has an infinite number of identical existences in an infinite multi-dimensional (多次元) universe, assuming that they have abilities to reach even higher levels of omnipotence and omniscience. In a single breath, they can wipe out multiple galaxies (銀河). With a casual wave of their hand, they can make the world vanish. With such an existence, how can you defeat it?"

"At least I'm not able to beat it. So what would Shallow Vernal do? It's quite simple, really. All she would do is this--"

When Eden told them this, she "closed" the pages of the open book.

"...That is Shallow Vernal's power. "To end the story"...the end of the being of omnipotence and omniscience, the end of the omnipotent and omniscient being that exists in an infinite multi-dimensional universe."

"..."

"If you were to describe the world as a book, then Shallow Vernal is the one who can close it...no, that is the phenomenon. There exists no story with no end to it. Whether it be a tragedy, comedy, or stagnation, there is an end to every story. Thus, no one and nothing...compares to Shallow Vernal. No matter how long you drag it on, it will eventually come to an end."

Basically the same, was mainly checking if the stuff about higher dimensions and multi-dimensional universe was the same.

Coupled with what's said later about Shallow Vernal being the reader, and everyone else being characters in a story, that alone would have made her 5-D, but there is the whole higher dimensions stuff to consider too, which she ended cause her nature of being the reader.

Anyway thanks for the translation, now if i can get the calcs i made evaluated, can get started on the other profiles and work my way up from there till i reach Vernal.

Basically the same, was mainly checking if the stuff about higher dimensions and multi-dimensional universe was the same.

Coupled with what's said later about Shallow Vernal being the reader, and everyone else being characters in a story, that alone would have made her 5-D, but there is the whole higher dimensions stuff to consider too, which she ended cause her nature of being the reader.

Anyway thanks for the translation, now if i can get the calcs i made evaluated, can get started on the other profiles and work my way up from there till i reach Vernal.
what verse is it from?

Screenshot_20210425-143933.png

hey Qliphoth, can you please translate this scan when you have time?
「蓋棺鉄囲山」

さながら活火山の火口内部が如き、灼熱の領域を展開。必中効果以前に、並の術師なら領域に入った時点で、その身が焼き切れる程の危険空間だ。

更に、術者の指先一つで追い打ちも可能。超高熱の追撃をまともに受ければ、灰すら残らず蒸発するだろう。

"Lidded Coffin of the Iron Enclosed Mountain"

An expansion of a domain/Domain Expansion (領域を展開) of scorching heat akin to that of an active volcano. It's a dangerous space that can burn ordinary sorcerers upon entry even before the effect hits them.

Furthermore, it can be followed up with a single finger. If a target were to directly take this super high heat, even their ashes would evaporate (蒸発) without a trace.

Would anyone mind to translate this?
スタンド名一『ゴールド・エクスペリエンス・レクイエム』/ Stand Name: Gold Experience Requiem

本体一ジョルノ・ジョバァーナ / Main Body: Giorno Giovanna

破壊力 ー なし/Destructive Power - None
スピード ー なし/Speed - None
射程距離 一 なし/Range of Effect - None
持続力 ー なし/Durability - None
精密動作性 ー なし/Precision Management - None
成長性 ー なし/Potential - None

能力ー
スタンドが「矢」に貫かれることによって発現するスタンドパワー。
攻撃してくる相手の動作や意志の力を全て「ゼロ」に戻してしまう。
この力に殴られた者は「死んだこと」さえも「ゼロ」に戻ってしまうため、何度でも無限にくり返し「死」に続ける。

Ability--
A stand power that manifested when it was pierced by a stand "arrow".
It returns all of the attacking enemy's actions (動作) and willpower (意志) to "zero".
Those who are struck by this power will have their "death" become "zero", making them "die" repeatedly an infinite (無限) number of times.

Last edited:
So in the final fight of Shield Hero there's a confusing monologue set Naofumi has where the interpretation would be either the erasure of people on a 2-B to 2-A scale (Which it is currently considered) or the erasure of at least a large portion of a 2-A Multiverse (2-B). A translation would be nice to sort of clear up the air on this issue as well as bring up the abilities of conceptual manipulation and death manipulation for Medea Pideth Machina.

「絶対必中、絶対即死『インフィニティ・デストロイヤー』お前等は死。過去、現在、未来、並行世界、分岐世界、因果律、この世の全ての事情にも何者にも阻止出来ず、ただ、消滅あるのみ! 無限、永遠、亜光速でもたらされる死を思い知れ!」

クソ女神の攻撃対象を感知、対象はこの場にいる全てと、楔となってクソ女神を縛る全て。

そして……それに連なる因果律。

それ等を全て無へ還す程の出力。

これまでの攻撃とは何もかも違う。

己の全てを出し切った本気の一撃。

神と呼ばれる程の力。

その絶対な力が、時間すらも超越して凝縮を繰り返し、放たれる。

前とは違って、今は視覚する事ができる。

赤く、黒い。

糸……たった一本が死を運び、全ての可能性を消滅させる概念。

そんな糸が何百、何千、何億……数える事ができない量を束ねている。

過去も、現在も、未来も、平行世界も、分岐世界も、因果律も、全てを奪ってしまう概念。

そんな一撃を――
「何も知らずに死ぬのは嫌でしょうから教えてあげる。貴方の過去、現在、未来、並行世界、分岐世界、その全てに向けて攻撃をしたわ」

Last edited:
I want to these to be looked at
Because there's 2 translations and they say different things so i want to know which is more correct and if both have faults please tell me about said faults
Raws 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
1st translation: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
2nd translation: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Sorry for giving you alot but these are really important
First scan:

…お前はあの時の…

わたしは貴方の世界の創造をお手伝いするための被験者のひとりです

海馬瀬人さん...

オレに何の用だ…

そんな怖い顔をなさらないで…

わたしはお礼を伝えに来ただけですから......

...礼だと!

デュエル・リンクスの世界は決闘者(デュエルリスト)たちの意識を結合させ--

プレイヤーに新たな闘いの場を与える画期的なシステム...

その中に人智を越える超意識を持つ者がまぎれていたとしたら...

It's you, from before...

I am a test subject tasked with assisting in the creation of the world...Seito Kaiba...

What do you want with me...?

Do not be frightened...

I have simply come to say thank you.

...Thank me?

The World of Duel Links combines the duelist's consciousnesses--

A revolutionary system in which it gives players a fresh place to fight...

But what if one of them had a superconsciousness beyond human intellect mixed into it...

Second scan:

超意識…

不調和であるが故に成り立っているこの次元において高い意識が集まり統合することにより未知なる次元へのアクセスが可能となる...

そこは生の領域を越えた異界か...それとも高次元の世界か...

声を聞きました...

リンクスの世界でとても大切な人の声を...

その方はすでにこの次元には存在しない…冥界の住人…

冥界......!!

Superconsciousness...?

If in this dimension (次元) that is composed of discord, where higher consciousness was to come together and unite, access to an unknown dimension would become possible...

Perhaps it would be another world beyond the domain of life...or maybe a world of a higher dimension (高次元)...

And I heard a voice...

The voice of a very important person in the Links World...

That person no longer exists in this dimension...they are a resident of the Underworld...

The Underworld...!!

Third scan:

限られた超意識に同調すれば…

貴方も今から...!

何…!!

消えた......!?

If you can tune yourself to this limited superconsciousness...

Even now, so can you...!

What...!!

She disappeared...!?

Fourth scan:

あなたが構築したデュエル・リンクスはニューロンズの意識を束ね高次元へのアクセスを目論む危険なゲーム…

この先は常人の意識領域の限界を越えた魔の世界…そこに踏み入る覚悟はお有りですか......?

覚悟だと…オレに「恐れ」があるとでも思っているのか!

邪魔する者は容赦なく消すのみ! 覚悟が必要なのは貴様のほうだ...プラナょ!

超意識体のわたしを倒すことができれば道は開かれるでしょう…

でも貴方が敗けたら…

消えて下さい海馬瀬人さん...

フ...

面白い…

The Duel Links you created are a part of a dangerous game that gathers the neurons of consciousness and access a higher dimension.

Beyond here is a demon world that exceeds the limits of human consciousness...are you prepared to step forth into such a place?

Asking me to prepare...are you saying that I'm "afraid"!

Any that stand in my way will be taken out without mercy! The one who needs to prepare is you...Prana!

I am a superconsciousness being. If you defeat me, the path will open for you.

But should you lose...

You shall disappear, Seito Kaiba...

Ho...

Interesting...

So in the final fight of Shield Hero there's a confusing monologue set Naofumi has where the interpretation would be either the erasure of people on a 2-B to 2-A scale (Which it is currently considered) or the erasure of at least a large portion of a 2-A Multiverse (2-B). A translation would be nice to sort of clear up the air on this issue as well as bring up the abilities of conceptual manipulation and death manipulation for Medea Pideth Machina.
First one:

"You and the others will die by the Absolute sure-hit, absolute instant death of the 'Infinity Destroyer'! Past, present, future, parallel worlds, branching worlds, principle of causality, no one and nothing can stop it. There is only destruction! Think of the infinite, eternal, near light speed of death!"

The target of that damned Goddess's attack was detected. It was all that was present here, everything that binded that damned goddess as a linchpin.

And...the principle of causality that followed it.

An output that was strong enough to return to nothing.

This attack was completely different from everything before it.

A serious blow that would take the whole lot out of me.

A power of such degree as to be called a God.

That absolute power that transcends time and condensed repeatedly was fired.

Unlike before, I can see it in my view now.

Red and black.

A thread...that carries death. A concept that destroys all possibilities.

Hundreds, thousands, millions of threads...all were bundled together in untold amounts.

Past, present, future, parallel worlds, branching worlds, principle of causality, all were concepts that would be taken away.

Such a blow--

"I'm aware that you don't want to die without knowing anything, so I'll share with you. I've attacked your past, present, future, parallel worlds, branching worlds, all of it."

Hello, could you translate this please?

光速で移動して一蹴!! 光の速さに、敵う者はいるのだろうか…!?

肉体を光に変える能力! 高速で移動し、光の速さで蹴リを繰リ出す。を繰り出すさらに手足の先から、着弾と同時に爆発するビームを発射する事も可能だ。

能力ー
スタンドが「矢」に貫かれることによって発現するスタンドパワー。
攻撃してくる相手の動作や意志の力を全て「ゼロ」に戻してしまう。
この力に殴られた者は「死んだこと」さえも「ゼロ」に戻ってしまうため、何度でも無限にくり返し「死」に続ける。

Ability--
A stand power that manifested when it was pierced by a stand "arrow".
It returns all of the attacking enemy's actions (動作) and willpower (意志) to "zero".
Those who are struck by this power will have their "death" become "zero", making them "die" repeatedly an infinite (何度) number of times.
Thanks a lot! Does ''struck'' in this context refer to the opponent getting hit, or getting damaged?

Hello, could you translate this please?

光速で移動して一蹴!! 光の速さに、敵う者はいるのだろうか…!?

肉体を光に変える能力! 高速で移動し、光の速さで蹴りを繰り出す。を繰り出すさらに手足の先から、着弾と同時に爆発するビームを発射する事も可能だ。

Kicking off and moving at the speed of light (光速)!! Is there anyone that can match the speed of light (光の速さ)...!?

The ability to turn the body into light! He can move and kick at the speed of light. Additionally, it's possible to also fire a beam at the end of his hands and feet that explodes upon contact.

Kicking off and moving at the speed of light (光速)!! Is there anyone that can match the speed of light (光の速さ)...!?

The ability to turn the body into light! He can move and kick at the speed of light. Additionally, it's possible to also fire a beam at the end of his hands and feet that explodes upon contact.
cool, thank you very much!

A bit of help with this, please.
QR1M6VQ.png
こことは異なる世界の住人だからを介さねばならぬのだ…

とても身近だが交わることのない平行線の世界とでも言おうか…

We'll have to pass through here because they reside in a different world...

A parallel line (平行線) world that is very close to one another yet never intersect...

tNtN9Ni.jpg

fc248fc4ad6fda3b16ae2d10b91621b29c5d4252_s2_n2.jpg

Can i get this part of that scan translated
浦原喜助 (Kisuke Urahara)

剃刀紅姫 (Kamisori, Benihime)

剃刀の刃のような形をした斬撃を飛ばし、対象物をすっぱりと断る技。

A technique which launches a slash shaped like a razor to cut off a target.

繋界儀 (Keikaigi)

現世と虚圏(ウェコムンド)を事ぐ空間、黒腔 (ガルガンタ)を発生させる技。長い口上詠唱を必要とする。

This technique generates a Garganta, a space connecting the Living World and Hueco Mundo. It requires a long chant.

封殺火刑 (Fūsatsu Kakei)

死神の両手首にある霊圧の排出口を塞ぎ、放出できなくなった霊圧で、身体の内部から付き尽くす技。

A technique to block off the Reiatsu emitting from the Shinigami's wrists, using their own Reiatsu that can no longer be vented out to consume the body from within.

Last edited:
Can someone translate these two scans for me.

First one:

ラグナロクの第二回戦人類側闘士。人類のファイルナンバー1であり、全人類の父。ブリュンヒルデからは「人類で最も神に憎悪を抱く、最高の精神力<こころ>」を持つと推薦された。

Ragnarok's second fighter on the human side of combatants. Mankind File #1, he is the father of Humanity. Brynhildr (ブリュンヒルデ) refer to them as having "the highest willpower <heart> with the greatest hatred of God in Humanity".

Second one:

ラグナロクの第二回戦神側闘士。オリンポス十二神の一柱。ギリシャ神話の主神であり、全知全能の存在。神々の王であり、ヴァルハラ評議会の議長を務める。無類の戦闘好きでもある。

Ragnarrok's second figther on the god's side of combatants. One of the twelve Gods of Olympus, he is the main God of Greek Mythology, an omniscient and omnipotent (全知全能) being. He is the King of the Gods and chariman of the Valhalla council, as well as an unparalleled lover for combat.

First one:

ラグナロクの第二回戦人類側闘士。人類のファイルナンバー1であり、全人類の父。ブリュンヒルデからは「人類で最も神に憎悪を抱く、最高の精神力<こころ>」を持つと推薦された。

Ragnarok's second fighter on the human side of combatants. Mankind File #1, he is the father of Humanity. Brynhildr (ブリュンヒルデ) refer to them as having "the highest willpower <heart> with the greatest hatred of God in Humanity".

Second one:

ラグナロクの第二回戦神側闘士。オリンポス十二神の一柱。ギリシャ神話の主神であり、全知全能の存在。神々の王であり、ヴァルハラ評議会の議長を務める。無類の戦闘好きでもある。

Ragnarrok's second figther on the god's side of combatants. One of the twelve Gods of Olympus, he is the main God of Greek Mythology, an omniscient and omnipotent (全知全能) being. He is the King of the Gods and chariman of the Valhalla council, as well as an unparalleled lover for combat.
thank you

Hello again, could you help with that?

巨大組織・海軍において現在三人に限られた"大将"の座に就く男。戦自然系の能力者で、闘力も海軍最高の呼び名が高い。

力/ちから/Chikara namely refers to meanings like force, power, might, strength. It's also got more meanings for it like vigour, influence, and authority.

I namely see this as referencing one's power or strength but you'd probably be wanting to look for something like 強さ or Tsuyo-sa.

IDK, Chikara sounds like it could be in the same case as Hoshi or Sekai (Star/planet and World) where it may depend on the context of what it could be referring to.

Hello again, could you help with that?

巨大組織・海軍において現在三人に限られた"大将"の座に就く男。戦自然系の能力者で、闘力も海軍最高の呼び名が高い。

One of the current three "Admirals" in the massive organization of the Navy/Marines. A warrior with natural abilities, his fighting strength is regarded as the best in the Navy.

力/ちから/Chikara namely refers to meanings like force, power, might, strength. It's also got more meanings for it like vigour, influence, and authority.

I namely see this as referencing one's power or strength but you'd probably be wanting to look for something like 強さ or Tsuyo-sa.

IDK, Chikara sounds like it could be in the same case as Hoshi or Sekai (Star/planet and World) where it may depend on the context of what it could be referring to.
Thank you again!

Back