• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread

µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«ÕØ®ÕáØ - Crucible of the Abyss

µÀ▒µÀÁÒü©Òü«Þ¬ÿÒüä - Invitation of the Abyss

þìäþéÄÒü«Ú¡öÕëú - Demonic Sword of Prison Fire

þá┤µ╗àÒü«Ú¡öÕëú - Demonic Sword of Destruction

þü¢þªìÒü«Ú¡öÕëú - Demonic Sword of Catastrophe

µû¡þÁÂÒü«Ú¡öÕëú - Demonic Sword of Extinction

µÂêÕñ▒Òü«Ú¡öÕëú - Disappearance of the Demonic Sword (this one didn't exactly conjugate correctly since it's a verb + a noun rather than an adjective, so it's better to get someone more experienced to look at this)

ÕăÕêØÒü«Ú¡öÕëú - The Original Demonic Sword/Demonic Sword of the Beginning

þÁéþäëÒü«Ú¡öÕëú - Demonic Sword of the End

Thank you, Reppuzan. You did all you could, good enough for me. :)

I'll see what I can do for the last untranslated name...

BTW: Just finished an approx. translation of Ryuza's Hiragana. Dunno if it's accurate; I used a space inbetween valid sections, though it might have messed it up...

Oh well...

Actually now I think of it, µÂêÕñ▒Òü«Ú¡öÕëú - Demonic Sword of Disappearence doesn't seem far off; seems right according to the translators. There's also Vanishing for the same Kanji, though I could use Disappearence for this...

Thanks again, Reppuzan. ^_^

This seems obsolete, so I'll revive this...

This single sentence is all Kanji. No Hiragana. But this is required for a verse I'm making in the future (Almost done with some things...)

ÕëúÚéäµ£ëõ¢øµÇºõ╣ƒþäí!?

Here's all I know:

Õëú: Sword/Blade/Saber

õ¢øµÇº: Buddha/God

Úéä: Return

有: Yes

õ╣ƒþäí: Sincerity

Here's my guess:

"Can (Another way to say "Yes") a (Sword) (Sincerly) (Return) to (God)?!"

Any opinion otherwise?

有=Bhava (becoming, existence)

Are you sure the õ╣ƒþäí is the right word?

õ╣ƒ=Be

þäí=ignorance or naught or zero or nothing

All I knew was that there was another sentence above it in that scene...

Kanjispeak
"Could a saber reach God?!

That was from the original source. BTW; it's called LUDESIA: SPIDERING WITH SCRAPPING.

Sailormoon 06 113 - 『ss-zip.com』 -

Could the text bubble on the bottom left of the top left frame be translated? Could be a help. Appreciated if possible.

• Òâ»ÒéñÒé║Òâ×Òâ│Òü«µö»ÚàìÒüÖÒéïÒÇîµÖéþ®║Òü«µ×£ÒüªÒÇìÒéç
Roughly "Wiseman ruling the end of space-time"

@Ikani

"Wiseman no shihaisuru jiku no hate yo."

This is going to be extremely rough but:

"This is Wiseman's command of space-time."

Someone like ALRF or Sera should check this out.

Edit: Well, I got ninja'd. Take ALRF's over mine.

@Reppu

Yours is good, but you forgot µ×£Òüª which is "End"

@Dodo

"Here, in this twisted space, is the negative power of the evil black crystal"

Well yeah, but it doesn't matter really since Minus=Negative

And this is about Sailor Moon and the Evil Black Crystal so Negative is more fitting here

"Watashi gake shita no de wa nai. Yatsu wa suu mairu ni oyobu. Watashi no maryoku ken nai kara. Itsu shun de chouyakushi ritatsushi no da."

The only sentence I can translate with any semblance of accuracy is, the third one, which says:

"That sword did not come from my magical power."

Sorry again for this request, but it would be good for a verse I'm making:

ÕëúÚéäµ£ëõ¢øµÇºõ╣ƒþäí!?/(Its translation): "Can a saber reach God?"

All letters are in Kanji. This is because Hinagiku, who states this, is a formal, Japanese individual who only speaks Kanji.

Good luck.

Peter1129 said:
It said something about using a crystal to completely surround the Earth and the Solar System.
Sorry for borther you but can you please also translate this ? it seem that there are almost no translators here so there are not many people which i can ask

Is there any Italian translator? I need a translation of a fragment from a short cartoon.

Translation:
Un pezzo di viaggio assieme per├▓ riusciamo a farlo, almeno fino all'atmosfera della Terra.
However we can travel together for a portion of the journey, at least until Earth's atmosphere

Hey ragazzi, guardate, ci siamo anche noi. Noi fotoni, fino alla Terra, ci arriviamo alla velocità della luce

Hey guys, look, we are here too. Photons like us reach Earth going at the speed of light

Eccola l'atmosfera terrestre, guardate ci siamo!

Look, it's Earth's atmosphere, we reached it.

Guardate quanta roba... Cosa sono quelle specie di palloni enormi?

Look at all this stuff… What are those enormous balloon-like things?

Sono gli atomi dell'atmosfera, ma voi neutrini sfreccerete senza neanche accorgervene. Ci possono essere dei guai per noi, ma soprattutto per i protoni

Those are the atoms of the atmosphere, but you neutrins will keep going without even noticing. It can be troublesome for us, but mostly for the protons

Eh già. Noi risentiamo sia della forza forte che di quella elettromagnetica. Ciao ragazzi. Mi sa che non ci vedremo più....

Right. We feel the effects of both the strong force and the electromagnetic one. Goodbye guys. I think that we won't see each other anymore….

Che roba. L'amico protone è sparito. E voi chi siete?

Wow. Our friend proton disappeared. And who are you?

Pioni, pioni, pioni.

Pions, pions, pions.

Oh, incredibile. Anche i pioni sono spariti in men che non si dica.

That's incredible. The pions disappeared in the blink of an eye as well

Ciao cugino solare!

Hi solar cousin!

Hey ciao cugino atmosferico! Oh, ma come siete agitati voi che nascete nell'atmosfera. Certo che avete un sacco di energia. E quello lì chi ├¿?

Hi atmospheric cousin! Wow, those born in the atmosphere are really agitated. You have a ton of energy. And who is the other one?

È il muone. Sia io che lui siamo stati generati dai pioni carichi.

It's the muon. Both of us were generated by the charged pions.

Ciao ragazzi!

Hi guys!

Certo che ne succedono di cose strane in questa atmosfera terrestre eh.

I have to say that a lot of weird things happen here inside Earth's atmosphere.

Hey ragazzi! Si fa a chi arriva prima al centro della Terra?

Hey guys! Want to see wo reaches the Eart's core first?

Sì dai. Ma io non so se ci riuscir├▓. Noi fotoni non siamo mica come voi neutrini che passate attraverso qualsiasi cosa. A meno che non vi capiti un'interazione debole.

Sure, why not. But I don't know if I'll manage to do it. We photons aren't like neutrinos who are able to pass trough anything. Unless a weak interaction happens.

Guarda! Quello è il Gran Sasso. Dicono che sotto quella montagna ci sia una specie di macchina fotografica gigante per neutrini!

Look! It's the Gran Sasso. They say that beneath that mountain there is something like a giant camera for neutrinos!

Tu passi, e loro riescono a vederti.

You pass, and they manage to see you.

Sento la forza elettromagnetica della roccia. Mi sta per inghiottire.Addio neutrini. Buon viaggio!

I feel the electromagnetic force of the rocks. It's about to swallow me. Farewell neutrinos! Have a nice trip!

Che buio qua sotto. Certo i fotoni della luce qua sotto non ci possono proprio arrivare. Dovrebbero avere un'energia grandissima, come quella che ho io

It's so dark down here. The photons of light really can't reach this place. They would need an incredibly strong energy, just like me.

Ma poi, che mi succede?! La forza elettromagnetica mi fa sbandare!

But now, what's happening?! The electromagnetic force is making me slide!

Sento che sto per decadere. E la forza debole!

I feel that i'm about to decay. It's the weak force!

@Kaltias

Thank you for helping out.

@Kaltias

Thank you for helping out.

P.S. Is it possible to make a profile on Nino the Neutrino?

Back