• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread

You can do so yourself if you wish.

It may be better if you politely ask people listed as fluent in Japanese in the Multilingual Members List directly, as I am not sure if they subscribe to this thread.

I need help translating the Chinese symbols on the left, I have already asked a member who knows Chinese and isn't limited in it or inactive but he states that he does not know what does it mean but has a little idea of what it means. He says it's some sort of aiming system.

Anyways, can anyone who knows Chinese translate this?

Csz symbols

800px-Image Note 0028
If someone could translate this, the PMMM fanbase here would be really grateful (Can help determine a significant portion of the verse's tiering). I limited the image to 300 px, but the upload itself is much bigger.

Could anyone translate these two Japanese text characters in the context of a credit roll/staff listing for an anime? (Specifically, it's the title for Nisio Isin in one of Medaka Box's episodes, I want to know what position he had for that episode)

Hello, I wanted to request the translation of the captions of the first four images of this page.

Supernova scan ultimania
Just the four images at the top, not the rest, don't worry. Thanks in advance.

Sera EX is from South Korea. She can probably help.

Can someone translate this Korean paragraph? It would be highly appreciated.

ÛÀ©Ùèö ýïáýØÿ Ýâæ ýä©Û│äÛ┤ÇýØä ÙÂòÛ┤┤ýï£Ýé¼ ýêÿ ý×êýØä ýáòÙÅäýØÿ ýùæýï£ýªêÙØ╝Û│á Ýò£Ùïñ.

ÛÀ©Û░Ç ÝâæýùÉ ýïñýªØýØä ÙèÉÙü╝Ùèö ÙéáýùÉÙèö ýïáýØÿÝâæ ýø╣Ýê░ýØ┤ ÙüØÙéáýºÇÙÅä…

Hello.

I would appreciate if somebody could translate the following Medaka Box guidebook pages for me. Thank you.

Mbt 001 (2)
Thlmb

I guess? I believe that at the end the user just ask via message wall. Also, due 99% of request are japanese translation requests, most of the multi-language members can't help.

If it's critically important you can ask Pritti, but bear in mind that she started college so she's very busy.

This ("――ÒÇǵö╗µÆâÕêñÕ«ÜÒüîþäíÒüäÒâòÒâ¼Òâ│Òé║ÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâêÒüîÒÇüÒé¿Òâ│ÒâçÒâ╗ÒâïÒâ½Òü«µ£ÇþÁéÕ¢óµàïÒü«µÖéÒüáÒüæÒâÇÒâíÒâ╝Òé©ÒüîÕ¢ôÒüƒÒéïÒü«Òü»Òü¬Òü£ÒüºÒüÖÒüï´╝ƒ

þåèÕ┤ÄÒÇÇÒé▓Òâ╝ÒâáÒâçÒéÂÒéñÒâ│þÜäÒü½Òü»ÒÇüÒâÄÒâ╝Òâ×Òâ½Òé½Òâ╝ÒâôÒéúÒü½µ«ïÒüòÒéîÒüƒµö╗µÆâµëﵫÁÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒü¥ÒüƒÒÇîÒâêÒâóÒâÇÒâüÒâÄÒâ»ÒÇìÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµèÇÒüºÒâïÒâ½Õü┤Òü«ÒâòÒâ¼Òâ│Òé║Òü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒõ╗▓ÚûôÒü½ÒÇüÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâêÒüîµ£ëÕè╣ÒüáÒü¿þñ║ÕöåÒüÖÒéïµäÅÕæ│Òüºõ¢£ÒéëÒéîÒüƒõ╗òµºÿÒüºÒééÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéþë®Þ¬×þÜäÒü½Òü»ÒÇüÕ░üÕì░Òü«ÕèøÒéƵîüÒüúÒüƒ4µ£¼Òü«Õ┐âÒü«ÒâñÒâ¬Òü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒüîÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâêÒüºÒüÖÒü«ÒüºÒÇüõ╗èÒü«ÒâïÒâ½Òü½Òü»Õ¢ôÒüƒÒéïÒü¿þùøÒüäÒééÒü«Òü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÕ»¥ÒâïÒâ½Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒüîÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâêÒüºÒüéÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒéÆÞ¬¼µÿÄÒüùÒüñÒüñÒÇüõ╗èÕø×þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒâïÒâ½Òü¿Òü»ÒâòÒâ¼Òâ│Òé║Òü½Òü»Òü¬ÒéîÒü¬Òüä…Òü¿ÒüäÒüåµäÅÕæ│ÒééÞ¥╝ÒéüÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâêÒéƵèòÒüÆþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒééÒéÅÒüïÒéèÕÉêÒüêÒü¬ÒüäÚâ¿ÕêåÒü»ÒÇüÒüíÒéçÒüúÒü¿Õ┐âÒü½Òé░ÒââÒü¿ÒüìÒü¥ÒüÖÒüîÒÇüÒâïÒâ½Òü»þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒéÆþºÿÒéüÒüƒÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüºÒüÖÒü«ÒüºÒÇüµ¼íÒü½þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒµÖéÒüôÒüØÒü»ÒÇüÒâòÒâ¼Òâ│Òé║Òü½Òü¬ÒéîÒéïÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒü¡ÒÇé")

It would give relevant info about an ability many have, and little more.

That much I know. Basically, someone was seal before, and now others are able to harm him with an ability that, as far as we know, doesn't have sealing, but it's related in a lesser way to the weapons used to seal the guy before. Someone said that the text above proves said ability to also have sealing, which idk if it's true.

Qliphothartbook
Can someone translate this please? Both are the same thing but one is a scan.
Devil May Cry 5 Official Art Works´╝ÜÒâÇÒâ│ÒâåÒü«ÚÇÜÚüÄÒüÜÒéïÒé¿Òâ¬ÒéóÒü»ÒÇüõ©Çþø┤þÀÜÒü½Òé»Òâ¬ÒâòÒé®ÒâêÒü«õ©¡Õ┐âÒü½þ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÜÒÇéÒüØÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒü»ÒÇüþ┤öþ▓ïÒü¬µé¬Òü«Õ«ƒÒü½ÚÇüÒéëÒéîÒéïþå▒ÒéƵîüÒüúÒüƒÚ½ÿÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òüîµ¼íþ¼¼Òü½ÕåÀÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüÅþèÂÕåÁÒéƵÅÅÒüäÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÜÒÇéÒâÉÒâ╝ÒâàÒâ½Òü»Òé▒Òâ½ÒâÖÒâ¡Òé╣þÄïÒü«þ╗ØÕ»¥ÚøÂÕ║ªÒéÆÕê®þö¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÕè╣þÄçþÜäÒü½Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕåÀÒéäÒüùÒÇüÕ«ƒÒü«µêÉÚò┐ÒéÆõ┐âÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒüÜÒÇéÒé▒Òâ½ÒâÖÒâ¡Òé╣ÒéÆÕÇÆÒüùÒüƒÕ¥îÒü½ÚúøÒü┤ÒüôÒéÇÞíÇþ«íÒü«þ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüƒµÂ▓õ¢ôÒü½ÕîàÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒþÉâõ¢ôÒÇéÒüôÒü«ÒâƒÒââÒâäÒâºÒé¢Òü»ÚüáµÖ»ÒééÕɽÒéåÒÇüµ»ìÒü«ÞâÄÕåàÒü«ÒéñÒâíÒâ╝ÒâàÒüºÕêÂõ¢£ÒüòÒéîÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé(µ£¿õ©ï)

(Posted in wrong board so copy and paste)

So I was looking for GER scans when I came across one from the JOJO A-GO!GO! artbook in the space battle forums. As it's nowhere to be found here, I may as may post it. If anyone can do an accurate translation, it would be well appreicated.

https://i.imgur.com/1OOVvEx.jpg

Korean Translation:

I was wondering if you could check a couple of translations for me? I am just wondering if they are correct. If they are correct, when it says higher dimension, does it mean spatail (3D to 4D) or just greater power.

First part:

Korea | English

Second part:

Korea | English

Back