• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
There are many reasons why people want to depart from the face of the earth in favor of soaring through the sky. Some people do it for pride, others for love, and still others do it just because they can. However, the two characters presented today decided to take to the air for more...nefarious purposes. While one is a devoted member of a pirate crew, helping to plunder the innocent, the other took to the skies in order to correct the wrongs done to him, while simultaneously profiting from his misdeeds. But which of these two flying aces while take home the victory? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Vulture from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and in the red corner, we have Amelia from Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls.

MCU Vulture (Render)
Amelia Render
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This fight takes place on the roof of the Empire State Building, giving both a fairly even battlefield.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Wing-Suit: 7 (Jackythejack, Zark2099, Cropfist, Stalker Maggot, Wokistan, XSOULOFCINDERX, I'm blue daba dee daba die)

Real Wings: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ooookay.

Vulture is likely far more experienced and outranges then. Not to mention ultra lifting strength. What's their in-character thing to do? Fighting wise?

Vulture's go to move is to kamikaze his opponent with his wing-pack, or pick them up and yeet them into any nearby wall. If he has a Chitauri gun, though, he'll use that too.

Since it's in his standard equipment, he should have that. Even so, he primarily attacks by ramming and flailing his opponent around, and he doesn't usually use the gun in combat since his wings are already a pretty effective weapon. Doesn't mean he won't if he gets pressured, it's just that he's more likely to go close-quarters first.

Okay well since I feel like this fight is gonna get some attention again, does Vulture have a set AP value?

How experienced is he? Does he show any viable skill feats that are particularly impressive? Once he starts using the gun anything in particular stop him from just spamming

Toomes scales considerably above 1.8e9 joules, to Amelia's 1.3e9, I reckon.

He has been active in heisting for four years, and is seemingly skilled in flying in constraint spaces as well, alongside stealthy takedowns, such as between a ferry.

His spam is mainly a laser, though he seemingly doesn't tend to use it completely free due to the collateral damage it is capable of.

You see the problem is I don't know those numbers. I put it in a joules to tons calculator and I got like .4something tons so I dunno. Amelia is .56 tons but doesn't scale considerably above it. If his main concern is collateral damage I'm assuming he isn't gonna go range too much.

But still, the main problem is that there's really no clue to figure out how long Amelia's been out and about as a pirate, and she seems to have anger issues as well, and doesn't work well on her own admittedly.

So I mean yeah vulture probably takes this due to more skill and experience and that ranged attack once he gets to it

Back