• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Magic and Rage - Lord Tirek vs Atrocitus

Tirek has a HUGE AP advantage here, but from what i recall Atrocitus' page is missing some powers...

I feel like Atrocitus has this. Lantern rings can absorb magical energies and reflect them back, Atrocitus' blood vomit can probably burn through Tirek's forcefields... Atro also has a genius-level intelligence, his powers grow stronger the angrier he gets, and he has precog through blood sorcery.

Also, A) what feat does Atro's AP and dura scale from?

and B), which 4-B version of Tirek is being used, and what's the calc on the feats he scales from?

That would make it an AP advantage for Tirek, definitely...

Just out of curiousity, what about pre-Discord Tirek? Or would that just be tipping the scales in Atro's favor?

Pre-Discord would pretty much just scale to Celestia's feat directly, still an advantage but a lesss one

So, wait, is Celestia's feat greater than Superman's? It doesn't really look like it to me, but it's been some time since I learned scientific notation.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Just saying, Matt's calc of IMP gave all 4-Bs in DC in the hundreds of kiloFoe range
Can we get a link to that? If that's the case, this is an AP stomp for Atrocitus, no?

If thats what we're going off f then it's be best to use full-power Tirek, he should be around that level

And full power Tirek scales to...?

Even with a potential AP advantage on Tirek's side, though, I feel Atro has this with AP boost via Rage Manipulation, as well as precog through blood magic, and energy/magic absorption with the Red Power Ring/Battery.

As an aside--why don't we have a key for Butcher-possessed Atrocitus? There are Ion and Parallax keys for several of the GLs...

@Koroudo Full Power Tirek >>> 4 Alicorn Magic Twilight = Post Discord Tirek > Post Mane 6 Tirek > Post Shining Armor Tirek >= Celestia

...Yeah, I'm still gonna vote for Atrocitus, here. AP in the hundreds of kiloFOE range, Energy absorption, precog through blood sorcery, and plasma vomit that can burn through forcefields.

Korudo Daio said:
...Yeah, I'm still gonna vote for Atrocitus, here. AP in the hundreds of kiloFOE range, Energy absorption, precog through blood sorcery, and plasma vomit that can burn through forcefields.
Say wha now? Yeah....guess who I'm voting for. Unless Tirek uses Discord's erasure, but that is ooc.

Well, we have 3 votes for Atrocitus, then, and none currently with valid reasonings in favor of Tirek or an inconclusive match-up.

Hold up, why are people saying Atrocitus scales to a hundrds of kilofoe feat when he doesnt?

Atrocitus scales to the LOW end, 1.08 Kilofoe

Yes, He scales to that feat but he scales to the low end of 1.08 Kilofoe, not the high end of 600+ Megafoe

Tirek at his weakest would still have the AP advantage here because his weakest 4-B form is 4x stronger than Atrocitus

Heads up that people should probably use the less shaky Celestia calc just to be safe, as the ~4 kilofoe one is insanely close to the relativistic KE cutoff point.

This doesn't make much of a difference, as the other Celestia calc is still ~1 kilofoe, but I'm just sayin'.

Back