• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin (God of War) Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
His ex wife got one a few days ago so it's time for the all-****** himself to get one too.

Here's my sandbox for Odin, and here's his current profile for comparison. You'll notice my sandbox has two different versions of his P&A section, feel free to decide which one is better (Personally like the second one, the tabs make it look a lot neater and more pleasing to the eye compared to the large wall of text). Most notably added missing abilities (Of which there was A LOT, little shoutout to Plank for making this blog which saved me time for the Seidr and Bifrost stuff), links and references for said abilities, actually put something into his notable techniques section including gifs.

Yeah that's about it.

Looks great to me, and I prefer the tab option for the P&A section!

Also, for a supporting feat, could it be kept that he staggered Atreus with just a shout? Just feels like a good support to me but if you wanna avoid cluttering the justification section of his AP I understand.

The first set of tabbers is better, besides seidr magic isn't that complex to the point it needs a separate tabber to explain the abilities for, especially when we have the soul hax abilities scale to anyone who can affect souls in the series. Only thing Seidr adds extra is corruption on the user and necromancy.

Also Odin should have Low-Godly regen via Vanir magic given that's what allowed the Valkyries to reform their physical bodies.

His ex wife got one a few days ago so it's time for the all-****** himself to get one too.

Here's my sandbox for Odin, and here's his current profile for comparison. You'll notice my sandbox has two different versions of his P&A section, feel free to decide which one is better (Personally like the second one, the tabs make it look a lot neater and more pleasing to the eye compared to the large wall of text). Most notably added missing abilities (Of which there was A LOT, little shoutout to Plank for making this blog which saved me time for the Seidr and Bifrost stuff), links and references for said abilities, actually put something into his notable techniques section including gifs.

Yeah that's about it.
Looks good to me. The second P&A looks better. I think you should use a double tabber and place all the abilities in the abilities section.

Seems reasonable and ngl, haven’t play GOW games, but watching videos of them in the past plus livestream from streamers has made the experience interesting to say the least.

But anyway, having a refined character profile page is quite nice to see from time to time.

He already resists anything that isn't Hades. Ironically, this means Atreus has layered soul-hax.

Anyways, agree. The second format looks better imo.

He already resists anything that isn't Hades. Ironically, this means Atreus has layered soul-hax.

Anyways, agree. The second format looks better imo.
Shame Hades has 4-D hax via being able to **** around with Kratos' soul and via Energy of Tartarus which is even more layered than LoA which Odin fears with his life.

And Lightning of Zeus shitcans Hades in every single aspect. Zeus breathes and Hades needs a new brand of diapers. Zeus flicks and Hades is ground to subatomic particles.

I believe "most of the 9 realms" should be replaced with "7 realms."

If I recall, Muspelheim and Niflheim are primordial realms that existed before.

Anyway, I prefer the first tabber personally. Makes things a hell of a lot easier to work with.

Marvel Odin has Limited Law Manipulation via Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1)
Seems like gow odin likely still ****** and alsl far weaker

I fixed up the soul bits a bit. I'll see what else I can fix up for the references later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back