• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin (Fortissmo) vs Schneider

Das Rheingold and Siegfried with his Ultimate Arts secures the win for Sousei or just Ultimate Arts+Goetterdaemmerung since both would null Darsh's regen and he can basically break down Dispel Bound with his conceptual manipulation, power nullification and existence erasure. Plus he better regen and he is eternal and even if Darsh had a way to go back to the past iirc Sousei can lock them in a dimension in another world or timeline or basically follow Darsh into the past to protect himself and much more.

Mmmm well it's been awhile since I had look at any Fortissimo material but didn't Odin himself say he can affect the flow of time iirc, plus he has conceptual manipulation and can change the very laws of things so it's not that far fetched. Also the way he was beaten was pretty plot heavy iirc in his fight with Reiji and that actually going back in time annd killing him before he has his immortailty should not work since he became a different existence as Odin but if you can change back Sousei himself prior to becoming Odin then you can kill him. I'm probably in the wrong since I might be remembering this wrongly.

Adam of darkness said:
Darsh,I dont see how he can kill DS here
you sure ? from Darsh's profile, I dont see he has anything that help him from being erased from existence, got stuck in infinite distant, got his abilities banned, and again the conceptual manipulation that can rewrite the fundamental law (concepts) of the world

Pretty sure

The abilities you mentioned are reality warping,which darsh has resistance ,while I dont see how he kills DS who resides on 3 different planes of existence

Can you tell me what is Dispel Bound's best feat ? And what is the "3 different planes of existence" in Bastard!! ?

1-Dispel bounds can ban opponent's attacks which ranges from most useless stuff to most op stuffs

Dispel bounds
Some of them- Reality bending/wraping,isntant victory ,inertia control and many more
THere are 300 haxes from which it protects user from IIRC,but we consider only the ones shown in the scan .They regenerate at ftl speed (Basically depends on character,MFTL in DS case)

2- Bastard!! characters have one of the best defense mechanism in fiction- Dispel bounds and eternal atoms.

Eternal atoms exists in 3 different planes of existence-Physical,Spiritual and astral .If you want to kill Bastard!! characters,you have to attack eternal atoms residing on all 3 planes of existense simultaneously (For example,if you destroy only 2 it will regenerate so you have to destroy all at same time) while these eternal atoms are protected by dispel bounds

Already know about Dispel Bound's reality wraping and bending. But i wondering what can Darsh do if Odin creates infinite distant between him and Odin

So that is Eternal Atom. It's sound like something will easily get destroyed by Odin's Power Absolute

• Goetterdaemmerung (þ¼¼õ©ëÕñ£『´╝º´¢Å´¢à´¢ö´¢ö´¢à´¢Æ´¢ä´¢ü´¢à´¢ì´¢ì´¢à´¢Æ´¢ò´¢Ä´¢ç』(þÑ×ÒÇàÒü«Ú╗äµÿÅ) kamigami no tasogare; German for "Third Night: Twilight of the Gods", Japanese for "Twilight of the Gods"): The final absolute rule, the rule of power. It's described as the strongest of them all. After shouting "Gungnir!", Odin will fire an immensely powerful blast of raw energy. It is said that this blast obliterates theory, reason, imagination, existence, hope, despair, and strategy. Even a glancing blow was potent enough to take 70% of Reiji's power. All kinds of concepts are useless against it, and Odin can choose what he wants to destroy. It can be body or soul, the magic of others, and so on. It kills and destroys all, even air. He can change the shape of his attack, and can combine them with his rules.
it's basically a sheer force of energy that will crush every form of life once it touched the target. Most conceptual manipulation are useless again it. In order to overcome a Concept Magic, you need to have a stronger conceptual manipulation that can overwrite Odin's Conceptual Manipulation

Dont see how that is affecting different dimensions in which DS resides,it will only affect his physical body .And since Odin is possibly 3-B his attack would be useless (He already has resistance to hax and AP is not enough to hurt him ) because DS is possibly 3-A

Guess you got confused because of "Physical and astral " words,which you thought can be erased .And the answer is no,all three dimensions arent connected in anyway,the only way is to attack all of them simultaneously which Odin cant do

Edit: I see this as a stalemate now,because DS doesnt have counter to odin's BFR (creating infinite amount of space between them)

Odin. BFRs them both into a pocket dimension, forces the concept of death on Darsh, and creates a law that says "Darsh cannot regenerate". GG

Back