• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Konron (Bastard!!) vs Odin (Fortissimo)

Also regarding incap via other means rather than destroying Odin completely, I would like to spam it to hell and back (if we're talking about the amount of haxes then Konron is definitely superior) but if you read Odin's page he can just revert anything you throw at him hence I don't bring them here.
This actually jogged my memory about Uriel vs Odin case, yeah it does do that, I think last time uriel won via passively making Odin revert all over with madness type 3 and stuff. My other argument is Konron's erasure is so extreme to the point which Odin cannot revert from (it erases acau 4 beings who have already outside the influence of time on several degrees).

Also if gets close enough Odin would just passively get EEd by dispel bounds which would also effectively make this an incap.

Edit:
I shall aller au lit

Last edited:
So he tried to kill his kids so that he could save his wife? Interesting story line
Nah, he did intend to revive them (along with all participants in his battle royale) with his supposed-to-be newly acquired conceptual power.
But then again, although it may sound goofy, the story is absolutely well written, even Odin was very fleshed out as a character. I whole heartedly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good and chill visual novel to read :3

This actually jogged my memory about Uriel vs Odin case, yeah it does do that, I think last time uriel won via passively making Odin revert all over with madness type 3 and stuff. My other argument is Konron's erasure is so extreme to the point which Odin cannot revert from (it erases acau 4 beings who have already outside the influence of time on several degrees).

Also if gets close enough Odin would just passively get EEd by dispel bounds which would also effectively make this an incap.

Edit:
I shall aller au lit
So it heavily relies on Odin's ability to revert the change on him, if it's too instantaneous to the point he can normally fight even if he gets haxxed constantly then he may have a chance to use the law hax, otherwise he is doomed.

Bump, does Odin have any answer for passive hax? If not then Konron just leaves his physical body there and wins.

Bump, does Odin have any answer for passive hax? If not then Konron just leaves his physical body there and wins.
probably not, I havent estimates the layers of concept haxes of Fortissimo verse yet, but I could see it is around 3-4 layers. (There are probably more)
But like I say above :v I dont know how to argue for the verse if the Concept Magic mechanic cant be applied. So it's best to leave it to another supporter (Mugen no Setsuna), if he's interested in debating

probably not, I havent estimates the layers of concept haxes of Fortissimo verse yet, but I could see it is around 3-4 layers. (There are probably more)
But like I say above :v I dont know how to argue for the verse if the Concept Magic mechanic cant be applied. So it's best to leave it to another supporter (Mugen no Setsuna), if he's interested in debating
Odin needs to resist not only concept hax (since there are passive ee, mind, soul...) so layered concept hax doesn't matter here, he will lose no matter what. Anyways this match is kinda about the spot in top non smurf list so if you can't continue I assume Koron will take the spot?

Odin needs to resist not only concept hax (since there are passive ee, mind, soul...) so layered concept hax doesn't matter here, he will lose no matter what. Anyways this match is kinda about the spot in top non smurf list so if you can't continue I assume Koron will take the spot?
Eh, I'm cool with that✌️

Back