• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obscure favorite characters?

I'm talking any minor character that is almost an afterthought in terms of how much you see them in action and how many people even think about them, but you just adore them and wish there was more.

For me:

Best fictional assassin of all time... Korosensei

But not octopus Korosensei, I'm talking Human Korosensei.

I feel like out of any assassin character I've ever read, this character did it best. Hit and Deathstroke may be cool as hell, and Claire Stanfield may be that and super charming, and 47 may have a cool professional attitude, but I just feel like the God of Death has the perfect blend of all of these to be an idealized assassin archetype.

If hax and power levels weren't a thing, I'm confident that God of Death would be the most effective assassin in any fictional verse.

When is Hitman 2016 gonna get an Assassination Classroom DLC?

I don't own any of the Nightside books anymore, and it's been a good five years or so since I even read one of them. I haven't read the entire series, either.

I just remember liking the character, is all.

So is this a list of minor characters that we like but are usually forgotten in the grand scheme of things or of obscure characters in some fiction that no one else really knows about?

Well.

Shouldn't you buy the book and use some Stando Powa?

Or maybe I should?

Hmm...... I must Think.

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

That's going to have to wait I guess.

I mean I haven't even finished Trigun. Or Bleach. Or started watching Devilman Crybaby... Or......

Twelve hours later

....And lastly Fairy Tail for Irony.

Styxx Anaxkolasi from Styxx.

I don't know whether or not the book is obscure because it is written by a #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, but I've never met anyone who has read it and I like the character so...

Furry Lucina

But seriously this is a time traveling hero done right. The only reason she time travels in the first place is because she gets beaten to a pulp by the big bad and sentenced to death. But she still has to courage to fight and travel to an unknown land to stop the tyrant that ruined the future.

Back