• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oblivion Vs The Presence

^ wait can they be added or not (did they change the rules again) or do I have no clue what you mean by discussion and debate (because this is a obvious stomp (the presence is one of the strongest 1-A's in fiction, while oblivion is barely baseline) there's nothing to discuss) unless the discussion you want is about how badly Oblivion gets stomped into the dirt. (Not trying to be rude or anything (and sorry if I come off that way) but this is the equivalent of Frieza vs that pebble Vegata threw at him and/or that crab he ate while beating Vegata into the dirt.) (once again sorry if I come off as rude but this is the biggest stomp i've Ever seen)

Yeah his illusion which are just 1-A his true form never appeared in the comic.

and I'm pretty sure he would put an entire 1-A realm called the cosmic vortext into nonexistence
Myall

Back