• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Objection! You ARE a traitor! (Grace)

1. Assuming he even starts it with it. Wind hacks overpower it.

2. We can't assume they have That much distance between them if there doesn't exist that much area. Their in a specific place. So it is not.

3. Not true. If winds that can overpower people on Phoenixs level hit the bullets several times weaker. Those bullets aren't gonna make it. This bullets are moved by force. However, if an opposite going force that's stronger hits them. They are gonna stop.

Bases can be that big. They don't have to be inside the base. They could be outside the base in a courtyard or something. That's have more than enough range for Alec to shoot Phoenix dead.

Aso are you implying that Alec can't hit Phoenix? Because if so that automatically makes it unfair.

I'm implying Alec will have an insanely hard time hitting Phoenix. Phoenix opposing winds and reactions and speed which naturally make him fast enough to react at such a distance can handle it. And should Alec get the hits in. There's no promise it will keep Phoenix down. He would have to play a very long game to pick him off. Which is possible considering his skill. Phoenix just has the intellgince, and needed abilities to get himself in close enough.

He's going to have to go really far to cover the distance yeah? Especially if Alec has hoemfield advantage. It's in his base afternoon all. I'm pretty sure he could do something to screw with Phoenix's travel time towards him given the range Phoenix needs Alec to be in which I'd at most like...maybe twenty.

Considering Phoenixs speed and intellgince. Plus Alec gonna have to watch out for returning fire since the bullets will be thrown back. It's unlikely he is gonna deal with Phoenix more times than not.

I don't think it's be powerful enough to throw them back. Phoenix hasn't shown that much precision and it's very quick thinking for someone who's never been in combat c

Doesn't need to be precise. It's very wide in range. Large than a human body. It typically covers most of the courtroom. And he can be precise if need be. He has concentrated them into smaller stronger gust of winds like when he hit gumshoe in the gut with a gut sized wind blast. And made a whirlwind that spun a bit before hitting the prosecutor (I forget which one. Franziska I think)

Back