• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like wedon't even know if Cronus is a Type 1 or Type 2 abstract. That's kinda super important.

Anyho. If his Mid-Godly regen is baseline and he's only a Type 2, he gets passively yeeted. But I assume that's not the case.

Saint Seiya profiles are massively outdated.

Their Mid-Godly takes a while if i remember correctly, erasing them from existence means they don't come back for years.

There is currently a team working on revisions, but considering how far Cronus is into the canon's. its going to take a while to get to him. There is a lot of characters in the series to patch up lol. Current we are on Poisedon arc of the Main canon.

well on the last revision page i opened there was a big uproar on AP tiering.. but i wasn't the only one scratching my head on that.. but when going throught eh series i have seen some missing keys for the main bronze saints or whatever its called like "Planet level shun," and the Main Bronze Saints surpassing silver saints, but because cross-canon scaling messes a lot of things up, the group decided to do AP tiering last, and focus on missing abilities, and resistances

but currently as things are... Their mid godly regen does take a lot of time like 200+ years.

Back