• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who says Scooter isn't your favourite is a heartless person.

Sir Ovens said:
Anyone who says Scooter isn't your favourite is a heartless person.
liking dead people is necrophilia, Ovens

I

do not dislike Handsome Jack

@Bambu

It's because he's dead that we should like him more.

Also, I'm so glad they're going to have characters from Tales in B3. I was so scared that Tales would be like the MCU and their television shows.

Tales was solid, even if it wasn't a normal game. But we knew it was canon before, at least to some extent, since it followed the events of the OG series and effected the characters (Scooter in particular).

FaceMcShooty is also a good choice, he's in the top five for sure for his words of wisdom and ability to emotionally affect the masses. Praise FaceMcShooty.

I love Jack because of his constant banter and taunting, his wit and for giving that side-quest where he rewards you for jumping off of a cliff and killing yourself.

Does this mean New-U stations are canon?

Also, New-U Station's AI is also funny af.

Somebody should make a profile for Warrior TBH.

sorry for derail

this thread's been derailed, one can only hope we get the incon we all deserve. Like uh... 5 more votes for that, two for Zer0 and three for Wolf?

I can contact Soulsborne/Borderlands folks.

He argued heavily in favor and never contradicted despite posting multiple times after I stated I was assuming he voted, I can ask him directly if you genuinely wish

Yeah, Sekiro for the reasons above if it wasn't already obvious.

It's been a while since I've played Borderlands, but I vote Wolf with mid difficulty simply due to better sustain and greater versitility. Zero has no way of healing himself, so the damage he will inevitably take will be permanent. Wolf has immortality, and ways of healing himself. He's the much harder opponent to put down.

Whoever is more skilled is debatable, as is almost any skill argument. So I'm gonna assume they're equal in skill and look at everything else. The most likely scenario is both will end up to a point where they've taken tones of damage and are on the verge of dying, after both have dished out all of their tricks. Only Wolf has immortality to fall back on, but before it even gets to that, he's gonna pop healing items. Now Wolf is back to 100%, while Zero still has all the damage he has taken. And at this point, he still wouldn't even know about the immortality.

Yes, incapacitation is a potential thing, but both are equally as likely to cut the other's limbs off. Plus, people keep referencing Wolf getting his arm cut off, but that was technically before he even got immortality.

So yeah, I think Wolf would take this soundly.

@Meleenium Zero has absorption grenades, which heals himself upon exploding near the target.

The only other thing I'd say is that... he had immortality by then, no? He got it when Kuro was hypnotized by Butterfly. Though that may have been time fuckery.

Ye, but I suppose it is possible that only happened... recently? Like Wolf said he hadn't even been in Hirata, but then he got his immortality there which he only had now.

soulsborne having time fuckery again, what a surprise

Killing Anayama in Hirata also kills him in the present.

That's something to think about.

ye so

I dunno how we should even consider that

bumpin'

one more for both and this goes into grace

Theglassman12 said:
@Meleenium Zero has absorption grenades, which heals himself upon exploding near the target.
Oh does he? My memory of Borderlands 2 is a bit foggy. Either way, that doesn't sound as reliable as the means of sustain available to Wolf. So I still think we can make a case that Wolf has the overall better and more reliable sustain, even if the gap isn't as large as I initially thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back