• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NSP Profiles

So I wrote that before rewatching the music videos (and I hadn't seen them in about a month), so I forgot the tier 8 feats.

Since I'm not gonna watch any more until tomorrow, I may as well post my list of all feats now.

So far I've covered every video up to their Take On Me cover.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FwYnZk8VRrFgXX7TncJfS8_fOIHisq2xHTAbGbC0wCI/edit?usp=sharing

So far I've seen maybe two feats I'd estimate in tier 8.

Sure, the anti-feats are performing poorly for comedic effect, but (in the videos so far) they're way more consistent than putting them at 4-C. Which is why I think the tier should vary, similar to SpongeBob's cast.

I'll finish off the rest of the doc tomorrow.

I think The 4-C should be a possibly more than their definite rating, sure. That is admittedly well above their other stuff. Varies from Whatever to Whatever, Possibly 4-C would be the best, I think, since the 4-C feat only happened once.

Mr. Bambu said:
I think The 4-C should be a possibly more than their definite rating, sure. That is admittedly well above their other stuff. Varies from Whatever to Whatever, Possibly 4-C would be the best, I think, since the 4-C feat only happened once.
I'd 100% agree with this. Hopefully my compilation of feats will find some good boundaries to calc.

Actually only 90% agree with this. I'm a bit worried about using such a large-scale feat like that when the sun continues shining in that very clip, and the sun keeps appearing in later videos. This complete absence of continuity makes it hard for me to take such a massive feat seriously.

The feat of Danny having sex so hard with Lima it landed in Argentina and him coming back from exploding into a bloody mist in space are a bit soured by the fact that the same video had them riding a giant nut into Earth, exploding it and ended with the people they were recounting the song to sounding like they doubted them.

Perhaps we should do what we do with some of the toon force characters and have them on a range. While they obviously have the capacity to be star level, they have feats all over the place

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Perhaps we should do what we do with some of the toon force characters and have them on a range. While they obviously have the capacity to be star level, they have feats all over the place
So you're proposing a varied tier?

Er. Yes. Yes he does.

As Agnaa pointed out, he can be considered anywhere from Tier 8 to Tier 6/5 with a single Tier 4 feat, hence my suggestion of

"Varies. At least (Insert Result of Tier 8 Feats) to (Insert Result of Tier 6 Feats, currently High 6-B to High 6-A), possibly 4-C".

Only one peak tier and then having feats all over the place do.

In theory all of his stuff is "casual".

WeeklyBattles said:
Multiple casual lower feats does not warrant a variable tier
Again, it's not just "casual lower feats", there's multiple tier 9 limits on Danny's strength.

Brian is much consistently stronger in this regard.

Also, do you realize that your earlier statement of "That would be feats for those characters my dude, not anti-feats for them" so far would give us 4-C hamsters, gladiators, zombies, police, and demons?

It being silly might mean that it wasn't intentional.

If Danny's repeatedly injured by gunshots, trying to smash a piece of wood with his head, having a door slammed on his boner, and falling down a cliff, then perhaps the hamsters/gladiators/zombies/police/demons harming him aren't actually 4-C.

He isnt consistently harmed by any of those things and is consistently able to no sell things vastly more powerful

I agre with weekly in that them being tier 9 makes little sense since they can consistently no sell things much higher, but I do think a variable tier makes more sense since they do obviously fall many places with their feats

Yeah, I don't want them to be a flat tier 9.

I actually made a blog for a YouTuber who's only Tier 9 but has haxxes like Time Manip, Time Stop, Precog, Mind/Memory Manip, Existence Erasure, Hammerspace, BFR, Plot Manip, and Instinctive Reaction.

He does Comedy Skits. He was one of the Viners who came to YouTube after Vine didn't feel so good anymore. I guess you could call it a Composite of all his skits.

Guess we better make Thor Thanos Hulk and Darkseid tier 9 because they were harmed by tier 9 stuff on several occasions

WeeklyBattles said:
Guess we better make Thor Thanos Hulk and Darkseid tier 9 because they were harmed by tier 9 stuff on several occasions
Not saying the 2 of them should be tier 9 outright. But Danny and Brian should be at varies with either tier 9 or tier 8 at the bottum

WeeklyBattles said:
There's a reason comic book characters fall in tier 4 instead of tier 1 even though they have a few feats of harming tier 1s.

People behind the profiles did a fuckton of work to find a consistent rating for them. And for series that forego consistency for comedic effect, like SpongeBob and NSP, a varying tier is best.

Wokistan said:
People really need to stop appealing to comics for every single case of possible outliers considering it's almost never a valid equivalence.
Yes, it's not remotely applicable. Danny has simultaneous feats of lifting an entire continental shelf, being able to lift a car, barely being able to lift five pounds, and barely being able to lift a cinderblock. All for comedic effect.

Yet from this random spattering of comedic feats we put him at Class 5.

How do we treat the contradiction of Danny/Brian having been said to be alive before chronological history (as is stated on their profile), but also having said to be born 500 years after Samurai Abstinence Patrol's time?

This would make them born in 1600 AD (Ancient Japan in that video was listed as being 1100 AD), meaning either they're a little over 400 years old, or NSP's adventures happened in 1600 AD (which is very inconsistent with everything else we see from their geography in videos, and probably with some calendars they've held up).

I mean NSP was shown to be alive during medieval times and Danny was stated to have directly influenced most of the history of Europe as an assassin...

So what do we do about these blatantly contradictory statements, as about things as simple as how long they've been alive for?

EDIT: Also Danny's an Extraordinary Genius who can't spell nomenclature? Sadly I haven't been gathering feats for intelligence but he's not even consistent here... His only consistent stats are name and gender.

Are we sure that Danny should always scale to the lifting car/destroying parts of mars feats, considering that Jack only got those powers after eating a bird, which Danny also did at the same time?

Also, this was part of a song, and as soon as the song finished Jack walked away to try and use his powers and got instantly killed by some random rude dudes. Are we sure that these powers that they demonstrated were even real? or were those just Low 5-B/4-C random dudes?

And is the fact that Jack, confidently believing that he had those powers, got beat up (to the point of being presumed dead) by some random thugs right after the song finished not putting those feats into question at all?

You don't think it was just motivational make-believe that Jack took too seriously and got beat up for since it wasn't real? Or is your interpretation that it was real and those thugs were just Low 5-B/4-C?

EDIT: Even Danny and Brian being a part of a band seems to be canonically true, it's mentioned in songs here, here, and here. These are songs that they're writing, and especially as shown in Dragon Slayer, they're not necessarily depicting real events that actually happened.

Back