• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NSP Profiles

So its band which is a verse with its own storyline... okay... All of their videos are just music videos. Pretty good ones. But im really not sure how this is a verse. I must be missing something. Unless all their music videos form a coherant story.

The two new NSP profiles were of rather sloppy quality, so I had to clean them up a bit.

I suppose that you will have to edit them directly then.

Thats fine, i can do that i just had some calcs that i wanted done and evaluated before the profiles were published is all

@Weekly

Okay.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

@Ant It may be a good idea to leave this thread open for a little while longer in case people want to talk about the profiles or have anything that they feel should be added or adjusted

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh okay so UnoriginalMemes published the ones in my blog before i finished them...
I'm sorry. I didn't read the part about the bogs and I thought they were ready. I can delete them if you want me to.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Godzilla has a lot of explicity $%$ scenes in the japanese mangas, yet the verse is allowed.
The stuff is soo hard that verses Weekly has mentioned will be for children in comparison.
Yeah. I remember when in a weird Godzilla manga, an alien disguised itself as a woman to force a guy to have sexual intercourse with her to re-poulate the alien species.

Alright so I'm ******* pumped coz I just realized these were added to the wiki so I'm unironically going to calc everything and you can't stop me.

This is amazing.

Simply simply amazing. I hope their characters doesn't get spammed but used enough to be popular.

Wait on that note is it possible to get FTL Elon Musk from ERB?

The fact that people tried to use Kiara as an argument is pretty ridiculous and proves they know nothing of the Nasuverse because context is clearly a huge factor here and that's what is more important. Everything about her character is based off a real life twisted interpretation of Buddhism that believes enlightenment can be achieved through pleasure. Furthermore how it is depicted in the game itself (Fate Extra CCC) is perfectly acceptable and even censored.

Sera EX said:
The fact that people tried to use Kiara as an argument is pretty ridiculous and proves they know nothing of the Nasuverse because context is clearly a huge factor here and that's what is more important. Everything about her character is based off a real life twisted interpretation of Buddhism that believes enlightenment can be achieved through pleasure. Furthermore how it is depicted in the game itself (Fate Extra CCC) is perfectly acceptable and even censored.
wut

That's real though. It's a legitimate belief system so it'd be unwise to mock it.

Humour is more important than most other things in life Sera, also it's not neccesarily mockery to find something funny, but I'll let you know if people start doing that.

Back