• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NSP Profiles

Are these profiles good enough for now?

Leaving aside how close they are to the sorts of self-inserts we don't allow from Youtube videos/musicians, is 4-C a consistent tier for them? I'd need to rewatch the videos again but there's three feats about tier 6 and everything else tops out at tier 9, including loads of anti-feats for Danny in particular.

There'd need to be loads of entire plotlines from videos that we'd need to dismiss as PIS to use those 3 feats as ratings.

Well, I'm fine either way. I just prefer everyone stay on the safe side (cuz I care about ya). Anyway, I'll stop derailing now.

I think Danny did die to being exposed to the vacuums of space. Yeah, anti feats would counter some chunks here.

Also saw the star feat, destroying a cartoonish star is usually less impressive than sun busting

What are we doing about the times that he died, by the way?

@Agnaa Danny has has a casual Low 5-B feat and is stated to be stronger than Brian who has the Tier 4 feat

Also if dying via being exposed to the vacuum of space is considered an anti-feat then we're gonna have a big problem with Goku's tier

WeeklyBattles said:
@Agnaa Danny has has a casual Low 5-B feat and is stated to be stronger than Brian who has the Tier 4 feat
Like I said, there's 3 feats that I could find above tier 6.

Dying in space isn't an anti-feat for AP/Dura, but an anti-feat for self-sustenance. I can go rewatch all the music videos to see if there are other anti-feats, but how much would I need to find for it to matter?

Which feats are you referring to?

Considering there are 3-4 instances of him breathing in space just fine...

Destroying large parts of Mars, throwing Peru to Argentina, and being comparable to NB who blew up the sun.

Destroying part of mars should be calced actually, it was eyeballed to be 5-B a while back, and its a feat he scales massively above as the same feat was performed by Jack just after he obtained the Power of Cool

Throwing Peru to Argentina is the Low 5-B feat i mentioned

Yep, and my thought was that all his other feats didn't go above tier 9, and that there'd be far more of those, and some of them would be anti-feats.

Obviously this is just my memory from binging all their videos around a month ago, do I need to rewatch them to collect all this info?

Which feats are you referring to?

If you want to go for it, i did the same thing to make the profiles lol

Encounters with other characters that don't show anything on that scale.

I'll have a look into it soon. If I find a substantial amounts of these lower feats, should the profile have a "Varies" like the SpongeBob profiles?

That would be feats for those characters my dude, not anti-feats for them

He doesnt vary he's consistently this level but whatever boats your float i guess

A more concrete one would be Danny taking damage when falling off a cliff, and being pierced by a poisonous dart shot by Brian (but I guess it was just a 4-C dart). I'd need to rewatch to get more examples.

I get that there are some high feats, is why I said that it seems inconsistent. It's either tier 5+ or tier 9 and lower with no in-between or distinguishing powerup between the two.

Lower feats dont make higher feats inconsistent especially when his lower feats are done with extreme casualness

They do when there's many of them to make them more consistent, and they establish a limit for the character.

I have some other questions about how we generally treat NSP and their feats.

How do we treat all the times that DS has apparently died and is never given a reason for how he came back?

How do we treat any of the feats/anti-feats that involve a doll stand-in for DS?

How do we treat feats like these? Do we consider them as serious?

I'm compiling a list of anti-feats (through a third of the songs and found 5 AP/Dura anti-feats for Danny, 1 Ap/Dura anti-feat for Brian, 1 speed anti-feat for Danny/Brian, and one lifting strength anti-feat for Danny) and I've noticed that the profiles scale Ninja Brian's, and from that Danny Sexbang's speed, to MFTL+ from Brian's spaceship because it's said to go at "the speed of Brian".

Is this seriously acceptable justification for MFTL+ without solid supporting feats (I've found one similar supporting feat for it where they ride a comet of stars out of the Milky Way but from the visuals it's hard for me to take seriously), especially considering that when showing off their speed they barely outspeeded a cheetah?

Yeah I get that comet of stars thing now.

But it seems like a weak justification by itself, couldn't they just be using "Brian" to mean high? Saying "it moves at the speed of Brian" doesn't seem as solid as saying "it moves as fast as Brian".

I'm not up to that video yet, but what's the MFTL feat Brian has there? You should probably add it to the profile.

Its flat out saying that Brian is that fast lol

Him shooting a laser to the sun instantly is the MFTL feat

I don't think Low-High regen covers dying from suffocation in space.

There's also some other continuity issues, like the sun being blown up but being visible in later videos, a "zombie apocalypse" happening and Brian getting overrun but there being no indication even later in the song that it happened.

EDIT: To be nitpicky, doesn't that just mean he has MFTL lasers, and not necessarily punches, combat speed, etc?

He was reduced to a bloody mist and regenerated, yes it is Low-High

The zombie apocalypse is a dream, it never ctually happened

Ahh okay, I haven't gotten to that video yet, just misinterpreted what Ciruno said.

I'd still like to know about the zombie apocalypse being a dream.

Oooooh you meant that one lol

Yeah no thats nothing, First Date and Samurai Abstinence Patrol both prove that if anything him being 'overrun' there is the outlier

Probably, Danny has way more low anti-feats than Brian does.

Still, events like the sun being exploded and that zombie apocalypse not showing continuity later on seems a little troubling to me.

I'm 16/44 videos so far and the vast majority of feats are casual ones in the 10-A-9-A range. I'll post all my information (list of every feat, important or not, casual or not, high or low) once I'm done looking through them all.

For now, Danny should probably have teleportation not just Brian. While this could be stealth mastery it seems like they appeared a little bit too quickly for it to be that.

Danny gets injured by a dart fired by Bria (4-C dart?) 2 seconds later Danny is in pain from falling down a cliff.

Danny is in pain from an ordinary woman slamming the door on his boner

Danny fails to break a piece of wood with his head and gets knocked out attempting it

These aren't disgustingly casual feats, these are multiple hard limits on Danny's power, while the evidence for 4-C is destroying a cartoon su (and sunlight continues to shine afterward).

I'm only 17 videos through so I know there will be more tier 5+ feats, but I'm pretty sure there will be more anti-feat injuries/failures to reach tier 8 destructive power.

Yes its a 4-C dart

Danny jumped from the moon to earth with no injury, him being hurt by a cliff is the inconsistency

The hard limit on Danny's power is 4-C with multiple casual tier 5 feats to fall back on

We shouldn't be having this discussion until I've gone through all the videos anyway.

Was the moon to earth with no injury feat from Peppermint Creams?

Since in that one just before he jumps to Earth (from some floating table in space, not necessarily the moon), he sweeps a bunch of stuff off the table which lands without significant breaking next to Brian on Earth.

If glasses/fruits are bouncing up and not being smashed instantly from the landing, why is this an impressive feat for Danny?

Agnaa said:
Are these profiles good enough for now?
Leaving aside how close they are to the sorts of self-inserts we don't allow from Youtube videos/musicians, is 4-C a consistent tier for them? I'd need to rewatch the videos again but there's three feats about tier 6 and everything else tops out at tier 9, including loads of anti-feats for Danny in particular.

There'd need to be loads of entire plotlines from videos that we'd need to dismiss as PIS to use those 3 feats as ratings.
Okay so forgive me for not bothering to read the Weekly-Agnaa debate going on, tbh I just don't need to open that can of worms multiple times in one twenty four hour session.

No to the bolded part. I agree, 4-C is a bit high, but the "everything else is tier 9" is just outright false. They've got Tier 8 feats and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if there were tier 7s. It's basically just whatever random bullshit they can think of.

The anti-feats are more akin to toon force than anything- performing poorly for comedic effect.

Back