• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs Rohan Kishibe (Redux)

I'm pretty sure a insta-thought based hack is gonna hit before anything Kars can do with Speed equlized. So. Uh... Rohan thinks.

Rohan writes "you will not harm Rohan Kishibe" into Kars

Killer Queen goes "OWO no" and uses bites the dust and goes back in time

Kars understands

Umm Kars just understands, or D4CU gets another Kars, or Kars is just immune to transmutation considering he can transmute his own body, and doesn't go unconscious because his literally mind/soul disk can get destroyed and doesn't matter to him, or time stops, etc.

Novel Kars once again proves his superiority to Heaven Ascension DIO, I suppose. The fight goes like this:

Rohan books

He reads "I now understand the ability Heaven's Door"

He gets booked

If Kars can resist transmutation (he probably can), change my vote to him. If he can't (he probably ca) keep my vote for Rohan.

Kars doesn't have to resist transmutation he just understands or killer queen rewinds and he understands

So basically, in a best-case scenario where Kars doesn't let any of his Stands activate:

• Rohan: incapacitates Kars with HD and writes on him that he cannot harm him
  • Kars: later understands HD, then re-writes Rohan's commands and proceeds to kill Roha

Sigh... are we talking abiut rohan when he had to make you look in his manga or the retcon roham that can just do whatever he wants...

Rohan wouldn't even know about understanding since he has no prior knowledge

I'm also fairly certain understanding is above what he can null

It is powernull done through information manip not law manip

Rohan doesn't need prior knowledge when he can simply read Kars and get all the knowledge he needs.

Its not powernull. Kars can use his powers just fine as long as they don't hurt Rohan in any way, whether now or in future.

Rohan can't read Kars though because Kars gets booked understands and then yeets Rohan out of existence

Even giving Rohan the benefit of the doubt and saying he somehow manages to get in rhe whole "can't hurt Rohan" thing then Kars just understands and it becomes useless anyway and he still yeets Rohan or a different Kars comes in and already understands it, or btd activates and Kars already understands it

Understanding is harmful to Rohan, so Kars would be unable to do it. He can understand everything else just fine, its not Powernulling.

The Smashor said:
Rohan: Books Kars and writes "I cannot attack Rohan Kishibe"

Kars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMC0uZY2iH0&t=8m36s
Heaven's Door has never been shown affecting more then one mind at once. Hell, he can't even effect Stands working on their own if he books the user. Like when he wrote "I cannot harm Rohan Kishibe" on Cheap Trick's user. Yeah, that went well.

Understanding is not harmful to Rohan and is again way above heaven's door's paygrade

Also assuming Rohan can prevent understanding somehow d4cu just grabs another Kars who already understands and heavens door doesn't work now

Back