• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As fab already pointed out rimuru's page is severely lacking, i am currently reading the series so when i am done there will be revisions.

From what fab as told me and some of what i have already seen, rimuru should have stuff like causality manipulation, concept manipulation, law manipulation and some other stuff not currently listed on his profile.

Jayslice said:
Kars did kill an immortal being.
Ie. Dio.
rimuru can regenerate unless you completely destroy his soul, he can also switch his consciousness to multiple clones if it's in danger as well

What opmasada says, rimuru also has precog btw, and if he say chops off one of kars arms and eats it, he will gain all of kars abilities.

Huh, this matchup is more even than I thought.

And Kars is going to let him get that close?

And Kars is more than capable of destroying/taking a soul.

And Kars has clones on deck also.

And Dio had pre cog also and Kars was capable of still surprising him iirc.

And if he IS to take Kars abilities then he would die.

See Jorge who attempted to do just that and ended up exploding.

And Kars has no problem turning each of those stands he takes against him.

1.Rimuru can teleport.

2. Apparently rimuru's regen is more akin to mid godly regen, so soul destruction is useless, plus did i forgot to mention that he has resistance to soul manipulation? Well he does

3.Ok

4. Novel dio has precog? Cool didn't know that.

5. Proof of claim? Cause when rimuru consumes you he consumes your soul and everything, he doesn't even need to eat the person in question just their attacks and he will be able to analaze their ability and learn it.

Anyway this match should probably be put on hold until i have gone through the series and perform all the changes for rimuru.

Reactive Evolution, and Power Mimicry (can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept)

@Sir Ovens I thought that might have been concept manipulation for a little there but it's not, he can just look at a skill or concept and understand it, not manipulate concepts so not much of a danger to rimuru, rimuru literally has the same power, except he doesn't have reaction evolution, he can however understand any unconcealed phenomenon, he basically has a super computer to tell him anything.

He can eat kars and send him to the infinite space in his stomach and gain all his ability as ciel will analyze kars and all his abilities, if he is bored he can just send up to the end of space-time if he feels like it.

Cant kars escape BFR via D4C. And DIO ate Kars, he didn't get all his abilities because apparently only Kars can truly call himself the ultimate thing, everyone else, even DIO who ate him to take his powers can't call themselves that. Not sure if that matters but that's what happened in story.

@The J-ManRequiem Can kars survive in nonexistence space-time cause that's literally where rimuru will send him, to the end of the universe, where time nor space no longer exist.

Sir Ovens He was a human from earth but died and reincarnated in another world.

Sweats profusely

But the power of Breinhard compels me.

Via powerscaling he can considering via Giorno's own words, nothing GER could do could have stopped DIO, this was right after GER pimped slapped Pucci into an alternate world where time, life and death, etc doesn't exist and he'll experience pain for eternity (i forget if he said space too but the former I vividly recall, on a side note I recall it being described as a black void of a world at some point, hell if I can find that statement again though). Plus Kars seems think time has nothing on him. I could probably find something to suggests he can outside of that.

How do even come back from endless time and imaginary space, it's ridiculous, sealing someone in imaginary space means your sealing them in non-existent space anyway that sealing i can't wrap my head around it, too op, off that topic though, rimuru uses cook and changes kars status from "stand user" to "non stand user".

And Kars just adapts back into a Stand User, he didn't start off as a Stand User, he knew they existed and suddenly he became one, making him one no longer will just have him adapt back into one. I mean kars got powers besudes Stands to just because he knew what they were. And Kars could likely just use BTD on himself to escape, it send him back an hour to his previous location at one point, despite being in a different timeline and universe it sent him back to a COMPLETELY dufferent universe abd timeline at a different point in time when used on himself.

Cook is literally reality warping + fate manipulation, what i gave was just an example, he can just rewrite kars from "kars has powers", to "kars doesn't have powers", did i also forget his inversion of truth and fallacy where he can literally make illusions become reality, create an illusion in which kars dies, make it a reality, the end.

And can't Kars just adapt or copy said powers. Kars doesn't even have to be in the universe to fight him, he can D4C away, send in dupes, see what happens and adapt.

Not gonna work, with his time leap, rimuru can teleport to any desired point regardless of space and time, you could be in the past, future or another world, it doesn't matter where you are, he can teleport to you.

And his profile hasn't even list Zegion's Mephisto. With that stuff, anything Kars do to Rimul, as long as its not entirely physical in nature, Rimul can turn it into a mere phantasm

Wait zegion can just negate anything as long as it's not physcial? That's some op hax there, should probably add it.

In which case Kars would then have that ability after seeing it, In fact if all this dude's powers come from a single source or concept Kars should be able to replicate any of his powers after seeing a single attack if for example they all orginate from magic, Kars would understand the concept of magic and be able to perform everything at mastery levels of skill. But his range doesn't say multi universal, someone should change that if that's the case. What about Kars causing a big crunch via MIH, considering it takes only seconds for an entire universe to die off when he uses it.

All his abilities literally come from a universe level or universe+ level god, whom he himself becomes eos, just that we haven't added that key yet, where he is universe level/universe+ level and can't die unless you kill him in the past and future at the same time.

Well considering Kars can copy 2-C powers (one that can end universes and one that creates them, plus he can ignore high 3-A casulity manip) and he himself adapted to the end of the universe, multiple times. That part shouldn't be that big a deal. The latter could be a problem, unless MIH hit infinity essentially condensing time into a single moment but that seems odd, it should be possible, it's even described as accelerating time to infinity untill it hits a singularity point but I'm not sure.

Not seeing how kars does anything here, sounding a like NLF, anyway how does kars kill rimuru in the first place, he can't die unless you kill his soul and to do that you have to get through his probability manipulation and his soul manipulation resistance.

In fact i think rimuru's regen might be mid-godly cause he was literally sent to the end of space-time where time nor space no longer existed, yet he was fine, how is kars getting through all this, not to mention he can summon Veldora, who can't die as long as rimuru is alive and can makes clones, so he can make veldora attack while he just chills and does nothing.

Still don't see how kars is getting around all the reality warping nonsense rimuru has, show me kars adapting to being reality + fate warped from having powers to having none, or from having an illusion of his death turned into reality.

Is anyone opposed to replacing Kars with BB?

Please don't hate me.

Back