• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nova Terra vs Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
NovaTerra
Nova Terra

Halo 4 masterchief render
Master Chief-02-0000-02-0000

Speed is equalized.

Master Chief has no bubble shields or hardlight shields.

Both combatants are allowed nuclear weapons.

Who wins and why?

Nova - 2

John - 0

Does Nova have some weird composite of her armors and equipment? I guess I'll assume so. I also don't have much knowledge on Master Chief, so I may be downplaying him.

Does Master Chief have any way of seeing through Nova's cloak or has otherwise dealt with invisible foes? If not, Nova is permanently invisible with the Tactical Stealth Suit, so she could just beat him up due to being physically stronger than him outside of direct impact, or she could drop a nuke from a safe distance away. Nova handles this Low-diff.

If he does have a way of seeing her, then Nova's still too durable for his lighter weapons to harm, and that would be the obvious choice for him to open up with against her. If he tries to fight her physically, she'll kind of easily overpower him. He'll have to rely on his heavy weapons, some of which barely scratch her and some of which would harm her bad, but she has lots of experience against the heavy weapons of the Tal'Darim. Meanwhile, she has various ways of hindering him, such as a holographic decoy that ca harm him and can be used to throw him off, flashbang grenades that are powerful enough to stun Marines through their polarized visors, has a forcefield of her own that's just as durable as she is, can teleport with the phase reactor suit (again, assuming its a composite since it isn't stated), and has various weapons to choose from in taking him down. Nova takes this with some more difficulty, but not that much.

I know John has dealt with certain Elite who wear capable of cloaking, but it's been a while since I played Halo 2, so I don't quite know every detail. However, I probably should have specified, Chief will have Covenant weapons and some of his stronger weapons such as the Spartan Laser; which have City Block level AP. But I think your points are good, so I might as well count your vote.

Chief has an armor enhancement called promethean vision that sees though cloak. Also Chief is more durable, faster, and physicly stronger than nova.

Speed is equalized, so being faster doesn't matter. Also, Chief may have more lifting strength feats, but striking strength is only Room Level outside of direct impact, where as Nova is Large Building level naturally. And as for durability, they're both large building level if you include John's shields, but still Room level against physical attacks. I'm going to need better examples to count votes. Stronger weapons might be a more reasonable argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back