• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Notch verse + Tokiha Misa revision

That has nothing to do with transduality.

Touching stuff that normally can't be touched is Non-physical interaction. You won't get transduality for beating the shit out of a nonexistent person, for exemple.

You also need to be beyond both parts of the duality. To be transdual of dreams and reality, not only would you need to be completely outside of what a dream is, but you also need to be outside of what is real at all.

Please see here for our current standards: Transduality

Yes, I read this article, and that is type 1 Transduality.

Well, I'm not interesting in discussions like "autors words means nothing because we know better", that's why I said that better simply delete profiles than continue pointless discussions in such threads.

Anyway, never mind my earlier comment. I am not well-informed enough to be of help here.

Okay. I don't have an opinion either way, and shouldn't have said anything earlier.

Somebody can ask some staff members to help us out here though.

I asked Ultima to help, but he thinks this discussion should be halted until the forum move is over.

Okay. I suppose that we could do that if it is better.

Back