• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Notch verse + Tokiha Misa revision

If i'm understanding this right high godly isn't combat applicable then?

For usual souls yes, for devils don't know. They can freely move between different planes of existence. For example usual souls cannot move between real/material world and Paradise of Illusion when thay want, but devils can do it.

Removal of transduality: seems to be no evidence for her having this

Type 1 (Specific Transduality): Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of one or several specific dual systems.

Dream/reality - one of dual systems, and Dreamworld is a place which is neither dream or reality.

Possible removal of acausality: seems to be no evidence and doesn't list type

Real/material world in Notch is a timeline multiverse (as tips said, in Notch used a Many-world Interpretation). So, changing past only affects timelines (parralel worlds on the material plane of existence), which means it's not affect someone who exists outside this multiverse. Paradise of Illusion exists beyond a real/material world, so every single entity in Paradise of Illusion at least type 1 of acausality.

Alright, so...

"This is neither a dream no reality". Is that all for context? Because given transduality of any kind based on that is a far, faaaar streched thing. Do they even ever show any attributes someone that is neither real nor fictive would have? Because that alone will not grant being above the duality of dreams and reality or whatever.

The many worlds interpretation is fine for infinite alternate universes, yeah, but is it being used for anything else here?

The higher (spatial) dimension=(infinitely) higher AP was the very thing that was removed with the higher D revisions.

I still do not get how any of this gets godly regen though.

Is that all for context?

Well, it's not a science fiction.

Do they even ever show any attributes

How you can show that?

is a far, faaaar streched thing

Why?

Because that alone will not grant being above the duality of dreams and reality or whatever.

Why again?

The many worlds interpretation is fine for infinite alternate universes, yeah, but is it being used for anything else here?

Well, this explains a material world's structure. Paradise of Illusion is a place beyond material world (multiverse). And as one of tips said - for reaching places beyond multiverse you need additional dimensions.

The higher (spatial) dimension=(infinitely) higher AP was the very thing that was removed with the higher D revisions.

Well, in notch profiles there are nothing about infinite higher AP...

Being beyond or outside the duality of existing and not existing (being real or fictional or however you phrase it) would need them to be outside everything that is in that duality. Someone outside of life and death duality can't be killed, resurrected, etc. So they should be impossible to erase, be immune to things that are real, and so on.

Duality is kind of verse by verse, case by case, so other kind of proof of them being both outside of reality and dreams would be good. But if its literally just said, but they can be interacted with normally, then there isn't much reason to add it as an ability.

The reason you don't get to be above the duality of reality and dreams with a throwaway line (that describes a place they are in, not even the character itself), is because it means being beyond/outside of anything that is part of reality. That is such a loaded ability that you need a lot of proof for it, same as higher dimensionality.

True enough for the dimension part, my bad, though not sure what you can add with this beyond them being able to köve an extra way. That should be fine though.

But if its literally just said, but they can be interacted with normally, then there isn't much reason to add it as an ability.

Well, you cannot affect devils from the material world (you can only affect their material bodies, which are only mere vessels). And Paradise of Illusion is even more complex structure than Dreamworld (Dreamworld is a "place" between the material world and Paradise of Illusion).

Also, in profile transduality marked as questionable (because lack of explanations).

You all have to hurry up if you want this done before tomorrow.

Speed in paradise of illusions: can't find any speed feats, likely should just be unknown, removal of probably infinite / immeasurable

In part 6 of Notch VN there are an episode where a human on a verge of death had a long conversation with a devil on Paradise of Illusion and than returned in the same moment of time in the real world. So some time in Paradise of Illusion = 0 time in material/real world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjzdOX5uqUY - from 22:00 to 32:00

Isn't the inability to affect them due to them being in a different plane of existence altogether? Anyways, I wouldn't really give abilities on vague stuff like "neither reality or a dream".

That information manipulation is either reality warping or pocket dimension manip.

And no for that infinite speed. Two worlds interacting with time differently doesn't really matter. They still are limited in speed in their world, and their vessels are not infinite in speed either from what I understand.

and their vessels are not infinite in speed either from what I understand

Superhuman in a real world
- in profiles.

They still are limited in speed in their world

Higher-dimensional beings can be limited in speed in their higher-dimensional world, but from a low-dimensional perspective their speed is Infinite / Immeasurable.

That information manipulation is either reality warping or pocket dimension manip.

And information manipulation too, because Paradise of Illusion is a some sort of information plane.

Anyways, I wouldn't really give abilities on vague stuff like "neither reality or a dream".

What problem, if that's only questionable?

Yeah but that kind of higher dimensional isn't the kind of higher dimensional they are accepted as. The fact that a normal human could apparently go there and proceed to talk normally certainly goes a long way for me to just show that time passess differently there ala' Narnia, as Porocastination said.

I wanted to put pocket manip because they are limited to do it in their own world. You can't just drop them off in Central Park and have them info manip reality, or anything, unless I am missing something. But sure, as long as its explained on the profile properly, that is useless semantics.

The fact that no ability can be added based on that. It is far too vague even for a possibly, because there is nothing actually explaining what that possibly means, just personal interpretations with no concrete proof. They show nothing for it, so a sentence is not giving invulnerability to something as fundamental as the duality of reality and dreams.

The fact that a normal human could apparently go there

As a soul, not as a body. Because on verge of death bonds between body and soul become loose.

I wanted to put pocket manip because they are limited to do it in their own world.

This world is a part of Paradise of Illusion. Moreover, they can even go to the worlds of other people/devils and change them.

The fact that no ability can be added based on that.

Why? Ability to exists beyond realm of dream and beyond realm of reality.

That doesn't prove that they become infinitely faster.

And they can't go to the real world to do that, no?

That doesn't prove that they become infinitely faster.

If they can perform some actions in 0 second, they are infinitely faster.

A6colute said:
Why? Ability to exists beyond realm of dream and beyond realm of reality.
Because. Not sure what to tell you, its a massive reach with no proof beyond a vague statement. Without actual feats that is going to be brushed off as flowery language.

The part where it lacks any explanation. Feel free to ask other mods for their opinion, but there is zero proof for transduality based on such a statement.

I don't really feel like we are getting anywhere here, honestly. I already gave my thoughts, and the fact that you didn't bring new scans tells me there aren't any. I disagree with infinite speed and transduality. Please ask other mods for their opinion.

Now, onto Regenerationn. Please provide the scans for that.

A6colute said:
Because.

Because they can exist in Dreamworld, which neither dream nor reality.
That would just be like people who can enter dreams, only better. You know what, no matter how I look at it, it is transduality, but only the limited type that doesn't affect your vulnerability to being punched.

That goes against the definition of transduality though. Transduality means being "qualitatively beyond and superior".

If they are not beyond or superior to reality itself, which they aren't, it doesn't fit transduality.

Ricsi is probably correct. My apologies A6colute.

The God Of Procrastination said:
They only have to be outside of the binary logic, and aren't they higher-D (superior) in comparison?
They're not higher-D/superior under our system as it is now.

I'm not well-versed enough on Transduality to comment. I've asked other people to.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. I am also not well-informed about the subject.

The God Of Procrastination said:
They only have to be outside of the binary logic, and aren't they higher-D (superior) in comparison?
But if it "doesn't affect your ability to get punched", then you certainly aren't outside of the duality of real and not.

If this was, say, transduality over death and life it would be different, but bring outside of reality itself is a really major ability that comes with many effects, none of which are ever showed to my understanding.

Back