• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOT Saber vs A Pokemon Trainer

So here's the setup: Violet is assigned to a client that is apparently located somewhere with the Kalos region. While on her way there, she runs into Ash and co, who have been separated from their Pokémon due to unrelated occurrences. Through a huge misunderstanding at first glance (I know it's stupid, but I don't have a better setup), Ash somehow thinks Violet is part of a sinister organization.

Ash Ketchum is by himself, Violet Evergarde has no weapons for equipment.

Speed not equalized. Battlefield can be anywhere as long as no third party interference.

31E04F7C-E536-4BEA-8E9E-533E134515E1
96D3A57B-68D4-4063-A8FB-4B86B30A75E6

Ash tanks everything she can throw at him until she gets too tired to defend from him giving her the hands.

The real cal howard said:
Ash tanks everything she can throw at him until she gets too tired to defend from him giving her the hands.
Ash does have the upper hand in terms of superhuman durability. I mean, he literally has had to take a beating from rogue Pokémon attacks, which are at least 8-C strengthwise. That being said, though, the matchup may not go that easily, cause Violet does have actual military combat experiences, while Ash doesn't seem to have that. She also should have better reaction time and at least the same amount of stamina. Just a reminder, too, speed isn't equalized here.

Back