• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nordic Jesus meets Narcissistic Blonde

Father Time got defeated, and yet you think Lucifer has a chance against the one little bit above Space Jesus.

In addition, Tiber Septim is probably Breton but baked a myth of him being Nordic, then later using CHIM to make it all true. Talos as an entity is more like a fusion of Nord (Wulfharth), Breton (Tiber), Taesci (Zurin Arctus).

CHIM users = 2 degress of transcendence above baseline 1-A

Lucifer = Transcends father time = Transcends standard endless = >>>>> Baseline 1-A

Ultima Reality said:
"muh Degrees of Transcendence"
who made up this shit.
The wiki...

Levels of transcendence are the basis of dictating strength on this wiki.

Whether that be by a hierarchy of higher and higher dimensions or by a metaphysical hierarchy of higher and higher layers or levels of Outerversal transcendence. It's the same shit, but on a different scale.

"muh Degrees of Transcendence" is how strength is showcased throughout every other medium of fiction with Outerversal beings/objects/realms/et cetera as well. Some examples are Umineko/Mythos/Shinza Bansho/et cetera.

Why would the Elder Scrolls be any different?

Power nulls what exactly?

tal(OS) stomps. And I still think this should just be closed.

im preaty sure talos is rather far above a chim user who them selfs are above an avrage adra whom are quite above baseline 1 A

i'd say talos is slightly higher then lucifer on the 1 A scale so it should go to him but correct me if im wrong im not exactly a scolar of this charaters

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Average Aedra are quite above baseline 1-A"

...No, they're EXACTLY baseline 1-A.
well i did say that im not exactly a scolar of this charaters i just heard that they are above baseline thats all

KongKing23 said:
I love how people like to debate 1-A matches, given voting has been banned.
W0t? Since when has been banned to vote on 1-A matches?

Also, why? If people want to measure their character in this level, why stop them? It's not like this kind of battles are going to be added.

Back