• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noragami revision: Potential upgrade for the god of wrath.

Dino_Ranger_Black

VS Battles
Retired
Hello everybody, DRB here. I'm here to discuss and revise the stats for the character Yato from the rather underrated Noragami series and possibly the verse as a whole when I get around making the profiles for the franchise and characters. To briefly sum up the franchise, it's about a god named Yato who wish to have many followers and met a girl named Hiyori.

Yato is currently Wall level for busting a phantom capable of doing such. (A phantom is basically an evil spirit of those who passed away). However on episode 12 of it's second season, he has a rather impressive feat that might warrant an upgrade.

Due to a god of fortune named Ebisu being sentenced to execution with Yato and Bishamon (The god of wrath who fought Yato previously) opposing the army to prevent them from doing such, the Heaven's guards took extreme measures by summoning a Pacification Ring which was pointed out that even humans (The people who honor these deities to begin with) are in danger, meaning it's a indiscrimate attack. Here is the size of the explosion:

Nora 4

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the full picture of the crater from the aftermath but I did get the center and it's radius:

Nora 5

The main character, Yato, was able to cut through the attack and the the ring in one swing:

Nora 1

Noragami 2

I'm rather unskilled in calculation but I'm certain these are way beyond Wall level, so I'm requesting for a calc member in calculating these feats.......if they are acceptable, of course.

Here's a link to the episode involving the feat (And the whole battle for those interested. :) ) . It's in another language but it's the clearest one I could find on Youtube. Please share your thoughts and anything I might have overlooked. Thanks for taking the time to read this....

Saik has a point, but in all seriousness, not to be a douche, I'm not sure if this deserves a highlight?

Wow.....I just want to make sure wether the feats and it's determined AP is appropriate and legititmate to prevent misinformation since this series isn't popular thus people might not care that much. Anyway, I un-highlighted it.

That was calced at Town level and Linked to his profile

Then deleted for being non-canon (Because the main canon is the manga I guess, Idk)

This is an anime-only feat. In the manga (main continuity), Yato was rendered unconscious from the injuries he suffered while battling Izanami and Ebisu was killed without his intervention.

I think Yato should be City Block Level because of rendering heaven in half, with the buildings and houses being shown to crumble and people getting hurt. That also gives him spatial manipulation and Dimensional Attacks:

https://imgur.com/a/6HNP5

He also should have Durability Negation and Soul Attacks:

https://m.imgur.com/a/WNJ7d

By the way, how do you create a category here? Can you guys tell me step by step?

@Muhammed

It has to be one or the other. I don't think it's spatial hax. It's just Yukine's cutting power.

Again, no. You've taken that scene out of context. That scene is literally Yukine being able to choose who to cut, not that he's negating durability or attacking the soul.

Okay, but still he should be 8-B due to the buildings and houses crumbling and collapsing.

Also, i want to know how to create a category here.

Back