• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nonon Jazukure vs Candice Cattnip (3 more vote!!!)

2nd Candice match here,and hopefully this is not stomp,alright lets go!!

-Base Candice and Regalia Final Nonon is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Range is 3 km

-Place located in wanderich

-Win via death!!

Sternritter t candice catnipp by ironizer-d7k95z4
Naughty face

Nononwoaw
Smug face

VS

-Nonon : 0

-Candice : 5(?)

-Inconclusive : 0

High enough to oneshot a group of COVERs with an indirect attack, each COVER being able to overpower MK II Gamagori, who could tank 105 megatons at close range with little damage

She can also oneshot Nui's clones, which are only somewhat inferior to Nui herself

I see, but is it enough to close the gap though? Candice is 650+ megatons.

I might leaning towards Candice via higher AP for now.

Most likely, Nui can trade blows with TLFS Ryuko who is borderline High 7-A, and her clones are only somewhat weaker

Interesting, But I still think Candice hold the AP advantage here since she can amped her attack further with Blut Arterie.

The gap shouldnt be that big that its the sole reason she wins here, especially given Nonon's danmaku

Not only her AP though, she still can amped her AP futher with Vollstandig, Candice is actually has range advantage judging by her profile.

As for danmaku she can use her lightning to counter it or dodge it using her hirenkyaku, and even if she get hit she still has Blut Vene to amped her durability.

Speed is equalized, i dont exactly see how lightning counters danmaku sound attacks, and Nonon has forcefields

Thats what i think,earlier i want to unequal speed but Candice just "lolspeed advantage" to Nonon,so an equalized speed will fine here.

I thought we can use speed amp technique in speed equal match now?

I believe Candice can break her forcefield with AP advantage. Not to mention she can amped her attack.

Its a speed amp? Why isnt it listed in her speed section?

Okay, let me put this into perspective for you. Ryuko is almost 1000 megatons. Nui is able to fight her but is a bit weaker. Nui's clones are weaker than Nui herself. Nonon can oneshot those clones. Candace does not have a big AP advanage if she even has one at all here.

Hirenkyaku is a speed amping technique like Shunpo.

Alright, assuming their normal AP is comparable, Candice can still amp her AP with Blut Arterie and Vollstandig.

She also has range advantage and can amped her durability further with Blut Vene should things get messy for her.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Thats what i think,earlier i want to unequal speed but Candice just "lolspeed advantage" to Nonon,so an equalized speed will fine here.
Nonon blitzes actually

Well, Blut Vene can also help with containing damage somehow, but I've forgotten how it works.

Also, I thought Quincy have projectile spam with either Seele Schneider or Licht Regen?

Only Ishida that ever use Seele Schneider IIRC.

But I think Candice can still spam Heilig Pfeil.

Back