• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirror Match (Ron vs. Peppino Spaghetti) (0-3-0, GRACE!)

Da Storee
“And so, His-Face proceeded to not alive, and peace spread across the la-”
(Pizzaface’s face opens up to reveal a boy with a folder for a head on a toilet, watching a meme on his phone. He looks up in surprise before Pizzaface explodes in a massive fireball, sending the boy flying out of the machine.)
“WAAAAAAAAAAA- Oof!”
“WHO THE ███K ARE YOU?!”
“I’m Ron, from Cooking with Ron. I would’ve been filming right now, but your pizzeria is drawing my viewership so I kinda need to get rid of it. Now if you could just move out of the wa-”
“NO.”

(Peppino punches Ron repeatedly, knocking him on his back comically. After exactly five seconds, Ron starts getting up.)
“Okay, so that’s how you want to cook?”
(Ron brings up a NERF gun, loads it, and ***** it.)
“THEN LET’S COOK BABYYYYYYYY!”
(Unexpectancy, Part 2 starts playing.)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are bloodlusted, have no prior knowledge, and start 30m away.
The battle takes place on top of the Pizza Tower.
Ron’s reality warping is restricted.

Da Vouts
“Welcome to Cooking with Ron, I’m your host, my current location is 45 Westwoo-”:
Scales to this; 0.011 Tons of TNT

“I hate you. SO. ██████G. MUCH!!!”: 3 (Volt12121, Flowerguy2, HonestlyBored24)
Scales to this; 0.024 Tons of TNT

“Just a little more Sodium Chloride.”:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
What would he start with then? It seems like his best anwser to peppino just beating him up
He would probably pull out his gun or one of his melee weapons, considering he is seen using them in more than one video. It should also be worth noting that Ron’s toon force is better than Peppino’s, since Peppino’s only changes his appearance/proportions.

Ron has awful aim so pulling out his gun wouldn't be useful, and in melee he's at a 2.1 times AP disadvantage, so i think Peppino can just overwhelm him in CQC

I’ll end this with YEEEOOOOOWWWW FRA.
Grace.

“And so, that random folder guy was defeated, and peace spread across the land. FOR REAL THIS TI-”

Back