• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Non-argumentative) 1-A superiority

Status
Not open for further replies.
(In light of arguments between 1-A characters I'd prefer if you did not argue with other's suggestions)

Ok first question: Does the wiki have a general agreement on what group or who is the most powerful 1-A as I'd like to know?

Second question (in the likelihood the first is unanswerable): In YOUR opinion, what is the most powerful 1-A, as in what is the highest level of 1-A without being high 1-A?

Due to tensions regarding levels of 1-A, I'd prefer if you gave an opinion with a reason, without regarding another person's answer in a manner to debunk or dispute.

[Genuinely curious, not trying to start trouble] [Sorry about the tag being not to appropriate for the topic, but it is closest]

Bonus question: Are there any other methods of comparing 1-A superiority other than saying that "this 1-A is stronger than this 1-A, so this is a second tier 1-A stronger than baseline 1-A"? I've seen lots of people use this as a comparison, but it just seems kind of meaningless and impossible to compare with other universes.

We do not really have a good way of comparing or scaling 1-A characters between different franchises. Sorry.

Well ok, but who or what in your opinion is the highest 1-A? You don't have to give a reason.

Hat mchat said:
What does it actually mean to have infinite Taikyoku?
k so like, hadou gods have this thing called taikyoku. even with 1 taikyoku, you're far far above this thing called the Throne which is also 1-A. if character A has 10 more taikyoku than character B, then character B is basically non existent to character A. and hajun has infinite taikyoku. so yeah, he curbstomped a bunch of 1-A's which 90 taikyoku.

i actually know nothing about masadaverse, this is just what i've found out from this wiki

i still think the presence is stronger than hajun though.

Antvasima said:
We do not really have a good way of comparing or scaling 1-A characters between different franchises. Sorry.
a staff member once said that there is no such thing as baseline 1-A. no matter how strong or weak a 1-A character is, there's always an infinitely weaker 1-A level and infinitely stronger 1-A level. is this true?

Because some character qualify for 1-A, but are not shown to be powerful versions of such entities.

I just meant that the differences between different 1-A characters can be like that of an 11-C and High 1-B.

Are there any other characters like hajun (on this wiki) that are more than infinitely beyond lower 1-A characters?

Hat mchat said:
Are there any other characters like hajun (on this wiki) that are more than infinitely beyond lower 1-A characters?
the presence. lucy and mike are already infinite degrees of infinity above baseline 1-A, and the presence could erase them with a thought.

> if character A has 10 more taikyoku than character B, then character B is basically non existent to character A.

It's more like the superior God stomp the other one with their own spiritual weight or by a simple Hadou Wave or by any ridiculous gesture of their own.

Well Hajun is always superior to any Hadou God (Gudou Gods are potrayed as being weaker than Hadou so no need to mention them) due to his immeasurable Taikyoku value that comes from his Tumor that made him a hyrbid Hadou-Gudou God, hence why he is always superior to any Hadou Gods because his Law is just your Taikyoku value + Power up (unless you might get to remove the tumor which becomes a powerful Hadou God that stomped 4 Hadou Gods)

then again we are going towards NLF, so i don't know though i do think he would be superior to the presence.

(Keep in mind this is just your opinion, so don't worry about too much evidence or reasoning) Do you think hajun would be superior to the ultimate gods?

Hmm...Cthulhu Mythos characters are kinda tricky...

Though the Ultimate Gods are kinda strong too...i don't think i can give a clear statement due to my limited knowledge on them :D

I had a look at the presence page, but i don't see how he has the same level of 1-A as hajun given that he transcends lucifer and michael who in turn transcend mother night (baseline 1-A) this is only 2 levels above baseline whereas hajun is apparently infinitely above.

Hat mchat said:
I had a look at the presence page, but i don't see how he has the same level of 1-A as hajun given that he transcends lucifer and michael who in turn transcend mother night (baseline 1-A) this is only 2 levels above baseline whereas hajun is apparently infinitely above.
the presence is infinitely above both michael and lucifer. and michael and lucifer are infinite degrees of infinity above baseline 1-A

What makes you say that lucifer is infinite degrees of infinity above baseline? Doesn't that make him like hajun then?

Beyond21 said:
and hajun has some major weaknesses while the presence has none.
Weakness, that cannot be exploited in battle (Tumor cannot be spotted easily, since it leech from the Throne to keep Hajun from finding about it and only Two Characters managed to spotted it due to specific reasons), his weakness that could be argued for is his arrogance and self-love for himself, but that didn't stop him from stomping four 1-A gawds...

There is more to the Tumor than being a deformed twin only, and he (The Presence) isn't Omniscient only Nigh, so he cannot truly know of what's inside Hajun or what truly increases Hajun power.

Anyhow any reply towards me wouldn't be answer for now since i'm going to bed.

I do not think that there is any indication that Lucifer is infinite degrees above baseline 1-A.

I have no idea. We haven't been told, as far as I am aware.

@Hat mchat

'Umr at-Tawil

This guy is arguably the second strongest outer god (Yog-Sothoth being the first). If I am correct, he transcends outer gods like Nyarlathotep enourmously, and Nyar has avatars strong enough to lol stomp entire verses like marvel or DC (Minus the High 1-A's and 0's)

Are the demonbane outer gods on the same level as the cthulhu mythos outer gods? As in, are the demonbane variants beyond all perspective and boundaries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back