• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

nomu vs all-might but its a bald guy instead

How big is the AP gap? Since Nomu is slightly above 3.91 Megatons

Obviously going into this Darkshine has a skill edge because the Nomu is dumb

I believe Darkshine's AP comes from this, scaling above it due to being stated as far higher than Pri-Pri Prisoner and having one-shot other Demon level monsters such as Bug God.

Anyway, I'll back Darkshine for the reasons above, all things considered.

I believe Darkshine's AP comes from this, scaling above it due to being stated as far higher than Pri-Pri Prisoner and having one-shot other Demon level monsters such as Bug God.

got you added under darkshine

Since he’s scaling way higher than 1.4 megatons the AP gap should not be wide enough for Nomu to just chill there face tanking his stuff
Due to the nomu’s lack of intelligence it will probably get out skilled throughout most of the fight as well
And Darkshine has a lifting strength edge so the nomu cant just grab him

Technically to get a W all Darkshine needs to do is throw the Nomu far enough so that it doesn’t know how to get back

Uh, is everyone ignoring Shock Absorption here? Punches on Nomu’s level, which is higher than 3.91, do NOT affect it at all. They get absorbed. Meeting his AP doesn’t overwhelm shock absorption at all, that’s why his durability is noted as higher. And even if it did, he has Super Regeneration, so if he somehow did get damaged, it would be immediately regenerated.

And how is Darkshine meeting Nomu’s AP in the first place? Nomu scales to an All Might that’s somewhat higher than a feat that is 2.6x the feat Darkshine is scaling above. Are we accepting one shots as 2.6x above now?

Also, Nomu being dumb doesn’t mean much when, fighting wise, it can land hits on and fight All Might, the guy whose been a hero for over 40 years. It’s dumb in that it has low brain function, but it knows how to fight.

Also, Nomu has the higher LS. It has higher than 5.8e10 kg. The biggest Class G feat for OPM on their page is 1.45e10 kg, and the elder centipede LS calc on Bang’s profile doesn’t seem accepted, just the weight.

So unless I’m missing something, Nomu out stats in every area other than intelligence and maybe AP, which would just be equal, which means Darkshine can’t even hurt it.

Yeah I’m voting Nomu. Unless Darkshine can hold out taking hit for Nomu and score over 300 consecutive blows to overwhelm the shock absorption, he’s not wining. Plus he’d need to have enough strength afterward to crush Nomu’s head or something

Yeah I’m voting Nomu. Unless Darkshine can hold out taking hit for Nomu and score over 300 consecutive blows to overwhelm the shock absorption, he’s not wining. Plus he’d need to have enough strength afterward to crush Nomu’s head or something
Darkshine is also lacking speed even if His scaling and Dura above the feat he scales to means the Nomu won’t destroy his bones in singular hits(Dura is kinda darkshines thing)
All might’s consecutive hits seemed more like a speed thing on top of strength so yeah
Darkshine still gets outlasted really bad

Voting for Nomu then

Another issue is Darkshine's personality, if he begins to get overpowered he'll start having a panic attack. Anyway I don't remember him ever throwing someone away.

Darkshine vaporized the upper body of a monster that face tanked a 1.28 ton attack redirected at double power, with a light jab.

So they're about equal in AP with Darkshine having a durability advantage? I'm not 100% sure if it's enough for a win, Nomu still absorbs a lot of punches and that might demoralize Darkshine.

Yeah, it'll still be very, very difficult for Darkshine to win. No-selling multiple 3.91 megaton attacks with shock absorption, and All Might needed over 300 consecutive punches with each individual punch exceeding that AP, only to knock out the Nomu and launch it somewhere far away. All the while the Nomu can probably also spam 3.91 megaton attacks the same way All Might does.

So they're about equal in AP with Darkshine having a durability advantage? I'm not 100% sure if it's enough for a win, Nomu still absorbs a lot of punches and that might demoralize Darkshine.
Yeah I just wanted to clarify that Darkshine is not just 1.5 MT.

Also not that it changes much but the monster that tanked the 1.28*2 attack was in it's base form when that happened but transformed when Darkshine killed him.

Darkshine's scaling chain

His durability >>> His AP >>> Bug God second form > Bug God => Garou <= post superfight Genos = 1.22 Megatons

Back