• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nolan Joker Speed Upgrade

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Joker's current profile

As you can see his speed is at "Peak Human in reaction speed", what is the reason for him not scaling to everyone else in speed via Subsonic? He should have Peak Human, possibly Subsonic in combat speed and reactions (Managed to react to and kill an attacker in one second. Has kept up with Batman for quite some time.)

He has managed to tag Batman with the metal bar and he has kept up with him in combat for quite some time.

People who agreed: Confluctor, Colonel_Krukov, and Assembled1801
People who disagreed: Hunterzillas

Last edited:
Seems okay to change.

He should probably be Superhuman/Subsonic scaling like Batman is

This should be okay to add

What does anyone else think?

What does anyone else think?
I would love to agree with this, but the only reason Joker kept up with Batman was because Bruce was swarmed by dogs at first, and then got disoriented by the phone tracking thing. Joker never faced Batman in a fair fight where he had to react to him.

I would love to agree with this, but the only reason Joker kept up with Batman was because Bruce was swarmed by dogs at first, and then got disoriented by the phone tracking thing. Joker never faced Batman in a fair fight where he had to react to him.
Even though Bruce did get overwhelmed, Joker still managed to keep up with him. But however, Peak Human, possibly Subsonic in reaction and combat speed to pair with his Metal Bar since he tagged Batman with it.

Nolan Batman is minimal subsonic speed, we have scenes of him reacting and dodging gunshots.
and as we saw Joker can react to Batman and tag him a couple of times in his fights, I'm not saying that Joker is faster than Batman, Batman is stronger and faster by considerably more but Joker I think he has enough feats to at least scale up with him. same speed level, subsonic

Back