• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noel Vermillion vs D (Blazblue vs Vampire Hunter D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both have insane haxes and resistances and they both are low 1-C in attack power.

Noel: 1

D:

Incon: 2

Rules

Both Low 1-C (make them both the strongest)

speed equalized

No knowledge of each other.

in-character for both

battle takes place at an Anime Convention (because why the heck not and because japan of course)

Range between them is 20ft

just to remind everyone. I apologize if this is a stomp okay.

edit: if they can't kill each other. they can also win via incap.

if one can't kill the other, win via incap is optional and vice versa (if the other guy can kill but can't incap)

edit: after seeing how you can't use ragna at his strongest and all that. i've decided to use noel instead.

Last edited:
She lacks resistance against some of the Akashic Records abilities like Concept and Plot Hax, among such a crazy hax battle, if she doesn't have a answer against a few of the Records abilities, I guess D takes this, as he is with everything he has here

He also negates High Godly, bypassing many layers of Resistances to Regen Negation, while also resisting this

Last edited:
She lacks resistance against some of the Akashic Records abilities like Plot Hax, among such a crazy hax battle, if she doesn't have a answer against a few of the Records abilities, I guess D takes this, as he is with everything he has here

He also negates High Godly, bypassing many layers of Resistances to Regen Negation, while also resisting this

well she does have transduality. (not sure how that helps though does it offer protection or no?) does D use plot hax in-character?

Noel is immune to Phenomena Intervention but also can use it

completly resistant to Amaterasu's Phenomena Intervention. here's amaterasu's profile

she can negate high godly as well and has Resistance Negation immunity (Is immune to the Master Unit's phenomena Intervention, who can affect beings that have resisted the effects of the Embryo, who shown to affect beings that are protected by Celica's existence, who were able to ward off Phenomena Intervention that's capable of affecting beings outside of logic)

she is also resistant to Healing and Regeneration Negation (up to High-Godly).

immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8; Has a life link with Hazama. She can't die, as she is acknowledged by Master Unit to be her eyes and granted the power of an observer, is also linked with Izanami herself, which is stated by numerous characters that both need to die for either to actually die. was also able to survive the Time Killer from Hakumen) (D has no way to bypass type 8 immortality)

oh and she can bypass all immoralities.

Last edited:
So she resists Concept, still no protection against Plot, the Transduality page also doesn't mention it protecting the user against this, so I guess it still works

Also, about the Regeneration thing, D has Reactive Evolution against it, so even if Noel resists his Negation at first (unlikely but BB is crazy), he will develop the ability to negate it mid battle

Plot Manipulation is one of D's main uses of the Records

So she resists Concept, still no protection against Plot, the Transduality page also doesn't mention it protecting the user against this, so I guess it still works

Also, about the Regeneration thing, D has Reactive Evolution against it, so even if Noel resists his Negation at first (unlikely but BB is crazy), he will develop the ability to negate it mid battle

Plot Manipulation is one of D's main uses of the Records
Possession and Power Mimicry (Scales from Nu, who is capable of creating an exact copy of Ragna, and was capable of possessing him regardless if he won the fight or not), Reactive Evolution (Scales from Lambda, who is stated to be evolving by Relius).

she can do the same. (reactive evolution).

i'm not sure if she can do the same though with power mimicry but it could help.

I'm aware

D in his last key scales to Sacred Ancestor who's also Abstract, they can harm each other
Possession and Power Mimicry (Scales from Nu, who is capable of creating an exact copy of Ragna, and was capable of possessing him regardless if he won the fight or not), Reactive Evolution (Scales from Lambda, who is stated to be evolving by Relius).

she can do the same. (reactive evolution).

i'm not sure if she can do the same though with power mimicry but it could help.
D resists Power Mimicry (He resists Akashic Records) and can negate Reactive Evolution (Yeah, both are crazy)

I'm aware

D in his last key scales to Sacred Ancestor who's also Abstract, they can harm each other

D resists Power Mimicry (He resists Akashic Records) and can negate Reactive Evolution (Yeah, both are crazy)
i mean i just wanted to say this but they can both negate each other's resistances. so their reactive evolutions could still work if they both negate each other.

someone get theglassman12 later. (he probably won't respond to me and he's not in the mood for matches right now, he's not even active right now)

Lightning i found something.

Noel with Phenoma Intervention can BFR her opponents. i mean i can allow incap since i said that in the OP.

i didn't see resistance to BFR in D's profile. (he is resistant to sealing but i did not see BFR in his resistances)

BFR is useless for someone who can travel between dimensions

Teleportation and Dimensional Travel (Teleported out of the Nothingness realm back into the physical realm. D is also stated to remain tethered to reality, and can move freely between the dream world and the real world, by himself.)

The Akashi Records can grant resistance to BFR, so that will not work, unless it bypass layers of resistance, plus dimensional travel also takes cares of that too.

also has status effect inducement. (it's a broad power, i'm gonna need a blazblue expert for this)

but there could something in her status effect inducement that could help.

Hard to tell, their page list this ability but doesn't quite go into details on how they use it, so I'm not sure

Going by the ability's possible uses on its VS profile, D shouldn't have problems as he Resists EE and can manipulate Reality as he sees fit aswell (he kinda also has Subjective Reality with the Akashic Records, but it was broken into smaller/specific abilities)

Hard to tell, their page list this ability but doesn't quite go into details on how they use it, so I'm not sure

Going by the ability's possible uses on its VS profile, D shouldn't have problems as he Resists EE and can manipulate Reality as he sees fit aswell (he kinda also has Subjective Reality with the Akashic Records, but it was broken into smaller/specific abilities)

i mean we might need a expert here because lightning. i don't know who's stronger in hax. (they're both complex multiversal but which one's higher in that)

Alright now I’m free, has D’s potency in hax have remotely changed whatsoever since the last BB vs VHD match or no? If not then Noel stomps since her infinitely above countlessly above baseline Low 1-C hax that’s subconscious is gonna screw D over, on top of her resistances being on that level.

Huh, she does scale higher than him then

Still, she does not resist Plot Hax in any way

I guess that leaves us at inconclusive as D will know this and use it as he is always Bloodlusted in this state

Yes

Full Vampire Form: D can take on the full form of the Nobility at will, amplifying his powers immensely, to a point he could easily stomp those that are superior to his base form. In this form his aura becomes enhanced, and his abilities become stronger, as shown when he was able to negate Valcua's regeneration, even when the latter could survive his Fount of Life being severed. This form also makes D become bloodlusted

His last key is always at Full Vampire Form

So what exactly can D do against this ability? This ability is triggered subconsciously whenever there’s any threat, meaning she wouldn’t even be aware of what’s happening but if there’s any incoming threat her powers activate just like that, and it’s above Amaterasu who has that scaling chain up there.

D can conceal his presence to the point of resemble a "beautiful nothingness". If that's not enough, he will know that Noel can sense him thanks to Akashic's Nigh-Omniscience, and just skip to what will kill her regardless. He also scales to his father who "no one except for a chosen few may sense his presence, and can only be seen if he wills it"

However, he is also Omnipresent, so I'm not sure how this would play

D can conceal his presence to the point of resemble a "beautiful nothingness". If that's not enough, he will know that Noel can sense him thanks to Akashic's Nigh-Omniscience, and just skip to what will kill her regardless. He also scales to his father who "no one except for a chosen few may sense his presence, and can only be seen if he wills it"

However, he is also Omnipresent, so I'm not sure how this would play

omnipresent. only problem is speed is equalized

Noel’s presence is concealed to the point that a person who can sense beings who are undetectable by radars was unable to sense her presence. And she can sense any form of killing intent, on top of again, her abilities working against any and all threats that even she’s not aware of. Him being omnipresent wouldn’t change much here since she has the range to affect him so that advantage is moot.

D can sense his Father, so I guess the odds are even

I'm going with Inconclusive, D can Plot Hax her since he has a combination of knowing her powers and lack of resistances + being bloodlusted, while with a higher scaling at Low 1-C, Noel has some haxes that will work, the only shield for D is having a good layered Regen and Resurrection

Having an AP advantage wouldn’t really mean much here given Noel’s immortality and regen, also how exactly does the plot manipulation work? Because she has weapons that can damage the soul to the point that Phenomena Intervention wouldn’t be able to undo the damage.

D can sense his Father, so I guess the odds are even

I'm going with Inconclusive, D can Plot Hax her since he has a combination of knowing her powers and lack of resistances + being bloodlusted, while with a higher scaling at Low 1-C, Noel has some haxes that will work, the only shield for D is having a good layered Regen and Resurrection

you know couldn't we just change d's profile on his durability part because of his resistances and stuff.

couldn't we say that resurrection, regeneration, and resistances make him very hard to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back