• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noel Vermillion vs D (Blazblue vs Vampire Hunter D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel fawns over D gg lol

Anyway yeah I'll go Incon FRA, @Pokemon D can size Noel up via the Akashic Records I guess as it has this

Information Analysis (The Akashic Records hold information over everything that was, would, is, could, and will be.) which I guess includes Noel

Well it seems as mentioned above he's bloodlusted anyway so I guess he'll just do everything here, hence I vote incon. (Even tho D is a sexy boi who'd make em fawn lol)

D doing everything doesn’t mean much when Noel’s subconscious hax is at a far higher scale than D, and nearly every single ability he has won’t work on her. Including Info Analysis.

D doing everything doesn’t mean much when Noel’s subconscious hax is at a far higher scale than D, and nearly every single ability he has won’t work on her. Including Info Analysis.

so because noels more powerful she can resist his sleep manipulation?

i just wanted to point out that i don't see sleep manipulation resistance on her profile.

i'm not arguing or anything. just pointing that out.

She’s a type 1 SS character, meaning she resists it by default, also sleeping won’t do shit when her hax still goes on despite being put to sleep.

Did you read the phenomena intervention page at all? Literally everything there that can be used offensively she resists.

The only thing I’m seeing from D that might even help is Plot hax but even then how does he use it and can he even use it before he gets haxed to oblivion?

The only thing I’m seeing from D that might even help is Plot hax but even then how does he use it and can he even use it before he gets haxed to oblivion?

i don't know. i'm not the vhd expert here. i don't even know much about it.

all i can hope is lightning can come here and explain how it works.

She’s a type 1 SS character, meaning she resists it by default
To comment on this actually, we don't treat it that way, cause not having the need to sleep=/=can resist being put to sleep, because they can still sleep, they just dont have the need to sleep

To comment on this actually, we don't treat it that way, cause not having the need to sleep=/=can resist being put to sleep, because they can still sleep, they just dont have the need to sleep
The page literally says it grants them resistance to certain types of sleep manipulation as a result of them lacking the need for sleep.

The page literally says it grants them resistance to certain types of sleep manipulation as a result of them lacking the need for sleep.
Yes, those are the ones that make you make you tired, such as yawn from pokemon, but in this case it would not apply as it doesn't make you drowsy or anything of the sort, it just puts you to sleep

Ok, either way sleep won’t work against a person who’s hax can be activated when put to sleep.

She lacks resistance against some of the Akashic Records abilities like Concept and Plot Hax, among such a crazy hax battle, if she doesn't have a answer against a few of the Records abilities, I guess D takes this, as he is with everything he has here

He also negates High Godly, bypassing many layers of Resistances to Regen Negation, while also resisting this

can you explain more of how this plot hax works?

She lacks resistance against some of the Akashic Records abilities like Concept and Plot Hax, among such a crazy hax battle, if she doesn't have a answer against a few of the Records abilities, I guess D takes this, as he is with everything he has here

He also negates High Godly, bypassing many layers of Resistances to Regen Negation, while also resisting this

are you not answering because this is not incon nor does d not have a chance at winning or is there another reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back